Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: roar
Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2583
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-31 14:43:27

@ phoenix it okay for you to dig at white girls with roar but when I make a factual statement I'm picking at working girl's lol a piece of work you are.

@ spinekop on a limited day I see 2 bad boys it gives me 3 k if I were to charge 500 for FH I would have to rush through 6 client's to earn 3 K

On a day I am not limited or work late I see between 4 and 5 clients do your own math.

I would rather see 2 clients paying me between 1500 and 2 k for a unrushed FH treatment than work like a horse and see 6 to 7 clients deal with cheapskates trying to knock my price down even more (this is not common amongst the guts paying my rate) to earn the money I earn off from 2 clients.

Also keep in mind most these ladies still have to pay agency fee levy etc... I don't. Guess what for some strange reason my clients are quite happy to pay my rate. I might see less clients (I see between 8 and 15 bookingso a week with my rate) It doesn't mean I make less money.

And if ladies charging 500 only see 1 or 2 clients a week ask yourself why.

when working at vanilla sky Lilly the bulgarian was not very busy as she had a corse manner about her and even she managed to see more than 2 clients a week. people that know lily will understand
phoenix
phoenix - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-31 15:04:52

On 2016-08-31 14:43:27 Arhwen said:
@ phoenix it okay for you to dig at white girls with roar but when I make a factual statement I'm picking at working girl's lol a piece of work you are.

@ spinekop on a limited day I see 2 bad boys it gives me 3 k if I were to charge 500 for FH I would have to rush through 6 client's to earn 3 K

On a day I am not limited or work late I see between 4 and 5 clients do your own math.

I would rather see 2 clients paying me between 1500 and 2 k for a unrushed FH treatment than work like a horse and see 6 to 7 clients deal with cheapskates trying to knock my price down even more (this is not common amongst the guts paying my rate) to earn the money I earn off from 2 clients.

Also keep in mind most these ladies still have to pay agency fee levy etc... I don't. Guess what for some strange reason my clients are quite happy to pay my rate. I might see less clients (I see between 8 and 15 bookingso a week with my rate) It doesn't mean I make less money.

And if ladies charging 500 only see 1 or 2 clients a week ask yourself why.

when working at vanilla sky Lilly the bulgarian was not very busy as she had a corse manner about her and even she managed to see more than 2 clients a week. people that know lily will understand

I take the piece of work comment as a complement despite me knowing you ment otherwise.

I have no problem with roar or those who use it.

I dig at those who use it when it pleases them ie.double standards.

Please read property.

And as to your comment to @spinekop about your finances
I still don't believe you as there is too many "if" in your answer. Mathematics does not always reflect reality.

Anyway back to work for my money, "if" I don't there's no punani this week.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: roar
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-31 15:18:44
Edited: 2016-08-31 15:19:02

The tough economy is definitely not knocking on everyone's door, I called two massage girls this morning and both asked for R800/hr

I can nearly fill my lorry with oil and top up with smelly diesel for that money!

Like anything in this world, punani is consumer driven so if there are plenty consumers then the price will favour the suppliers.

Eddie the next fruitbasket you order will have to be at least 15% more!
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2587
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-31 15:19:53
Edited: 2016-08-31 15:20:43

@ pheonix honestly I dont give 2 hoots about what you believe and what you don't ;) life is all about choice.

Just like the white ladies with roar or the ladies with double standards do have the right to choose.

Psssst if you low on punting money I'll make you a loan provided you have fixed assets however my interest rate is 25% :)

phoenix
phoenix - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-31 15:40:15

I'm going to stop here and say I agree with you about both of them have the right to choose.

And as to your offer of borrowing me punting money; I must say that's a first. Normally it's the wg that does the borrowing.

I'll pass, im sorted ;)

@Porras lorrie could use it thou
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-31 15:53:17

Off topic, but one should not only compare nett income, which for WGs i guess is mostly tax free. But punters do get medical and pension etc, which is often not taken into account. My nett is probably less than 50% of my gross earnings due to various deductions, which the WG still needs to buy. But even after these i would agree a good WG s probably earns more than the average punter.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-31 15:53:26

Off topic, but one should not only compare nett income, which for WGs i guess is mostly tax free. But punters do get medical and pension etc, which is often not taken into account. My nett is probably less than 50% of my gross earnings due to various deductions, which the WG still needs to buy. But even after these i would agree a good WG s probably earns more than the average punter.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-31 16:27:14

lol @ phoenix the offer is still there should you need it ;)

[QUOTE;553007;Stommerik] Off topic, but one should not only compare nett income, which for WGs i guess is mostly tax free. But punters do get medical and pension etc, which is often not taken into account. My nett is probably less than 50% of my gross earnings due to various deductions, which the WG still needs to buy. But even after these i would agree a good WG s probably earns more than the average punter. [/QUOTE]

Too true however if a working girl uses her savy there are med aid schemes for independents as well as pension and provident funds for independentsale if my memory serves me correctly (I stand to be corrected though)

This is what I was looking for before signing my contract as a intern but never needed it as it is covered :)

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2590
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-31 16:31:22

On 2016-08-31 15:18:44 daporra said:
The tough economy is definitely not knocking on everyone's door, I called two massage girls this morning and both asked for R800/hr

I can nearly fill my lorry with oil and top up with smelly diesel for that money!

Like anything in this world, punani is consumer driven so if there are plenty consumers then the price will favour the suppliers.

Eddie the next fruitbasket you order will have to be at least 15% more!

The market is the Market my I get told on a day today basis. What determines the market? Supply and Demand! ;)

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-31 16:31:46
Edited: 2016-08-31 16:32:29

On 2016-08-31 10:44:21 Panty_Dropper said:
FYI.....fboy

www.gov.za/documents/constitution-republic-south-africa-1996

Chapter 2: Bill of rights : No. 18

Hahahahahaha, the constitution? The document that literally screams about equality. Really that's your argument???!!! Hahaha I'm done. Good night folks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.