Navigation
Sarah
Sarah - Re: roar
Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 74
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-03 08:51:35

When you tell a punter you only see a particular race which he doesn't fall under and he says... "Won't you make an exception?" REALLY....!? Literally thousands of other ladies to choose from, just move on. I guess its an ego and pride thing. "I'm paying, how dare she turn me down."
eziguy
eziguy - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-03 10:24:23

On 2016-09-02 17:11:56 NotSoShyKev said:
Yvonne with all due respect you are fence sitting here and talking about what is ideal. If ROAR means all that then should it be taken that ladies without ROAR on their profiles accept whatever punter that comes to their door (dirty, rude, whatever). No this is not the case. Every lady here has an undeniable right to choose who they let through their door.

We ALL know that if you place ROAR on your profile on ESA it is pretty much about a selection based on race. Now it's a WGs choice yes but please stop trying to hide behind the widely accepted use of the reservation of admission because it is different in the world of ESA.

The original post asks about what ROAR means here. I can tell you as a punter for years on this site. I know it to MEAN - NO BLACKS and not "Service providers will not see clients who have not showered in days." Call a spade a spade.

Well said sir, the exclusion often extends to coloured or Indian punters too.

The OP merely asked what it is based upon and the above (and other) posts have summed it up concisely.

As to the actual reasons behind it? Well I reckon Ben Layden is pretty spot on in his post.

SupermanV
SupermanV - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 461
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-03 13:50:29

On 2016-09-03 08:51:35 Sarah said:
When you tell a punter you only see a particular race which he doesn't fall under and he says... "Won't you make an exception?" REALLY....!? Literally thousands of other ladies to choose from, just move on. I guess its an ego and pride thing. "I'm paying, how dare she turn me down."

Actually no, it's not an ego thing. I once called a popular coloured lady. She gave me all the information that I needed but somewhere near the end of the conversation she asks what my race was. When I said black, she says I don't do black people. My response was "Ok, cool. No problem" and hung up. Before I could log back onto the purple pages I receive an SMS saying, "well you sound like a nice guy, so you are welcome to come". Attached was her address. Unfortunately, in that area there are few options so I went through with the booking. At the door she says I sounded coloured. And as i feared the action was initially very mechanical and clinical. But after I made her come she was screaming and liking my face......go figure!

So the short story is, they ask for an exception because there often is one, especially for "well spoken" blacks!
Tizz
Tizz - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-03 15:26:13

And as i feared the action was initially very mechanical and clinical. But after I made her come she was screaming and liking my face......go figure!

So the short story is, they ask for an exception because there often is one, especially for "well spoken" blacks![/QUOTE]

Nice one @Superman,I can't imagine the super feeling you had...and you didn't only changed her mind/attitude you probably converted her into one insatiable "CHOCOHOLIC"...
mojompower
mojompower - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 477
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-03 20:57:02
Edited: 2016-09-03 20:57:37

On 2016-09-03 00:46:40 Indian Courtesan Lalita said:
On 2016-09-01 17:18:03 mojompower said: Well said Miss A. I must say its fascinating to learn who is ok with seeing who and whats not allowed. Will no doubt influence my choice/s in future.
Rights of choice is a wonderful thing. Each to
their own hey

I have taken a decision to be transparent in my interactions with my clients. I cannot cater for individuals who have issues with me seeing Black clientele and doing doubles with Black ladies.

All race groups are equal in my eyes and I enjoy my interactions with Black clients both male and female. I am not prepared to exclude any race group to satisfy individual preference.

I accept that you have your own preferences and that it is your choice to book accordingly.

ok Lalita but Curious why though my comment was quoted then .. ?
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2258
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-04 17:26:02

On 2016-09-02 16:55:55 Massage By Yvonne said:
Service providers will not see clients who have not showered in days.

Hell Yvonne,

Well done, that's me oot the window ... any place you could suggest I can go sulk?
Shame man, you'll not make an exception perhaps?
I haven't showered for MANY days, and before someone shoots me, remember I'm at least honest about it, so pot & kettle etc perhaps?
Very very true too, can't actually remember when last I had a shower. Ah, no, this ain't a recent thing, quite frankly I hardly ever shower... but funny you show me the door upfront whilst other girls have welcomed me, worse, they will see me again even?
I think you're a bit racist towards car-guards, that's my take on it... but, yes, you may: your opinion your hands, body etc.
Still, pity!

PS: at least once every day I bath ;-)
Jack2016
Jack2016 - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-04 17:30:07

SupermanV, i think you converted her to a black cock lover. This actually reminds me of my cuckold fantasy. I have this fantasy of seeing a coloured woman's pussy getting stretched by big black african cock.

I wonder how many coloured wg's would be willing to help with that fantasy.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2259
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-04 17:33:24

On 2016-09-02 20:22:45 SupermanV said:
fluit fluit my storie is uit

Me I don't speak Afrikaans!

Let me help you Super, however on 1 condition only: when you go punting you do not perhaps wear a Superman's outfit like I do?
Would be really confusing, because if so then next time they're gonna call me Superman instead of Schmuck ;-)

'Fluit fluit my storie is uit' means something like 'this is the last thing I'll say on the subject, take it or leave it'. It hardly ever has a friendly connotation, more likely to be at least sarcastically inclined.
Jack2016
Jack2016 - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-04 17:38:30

I wonder is Arhwen coloured, would she help with a cuckold fantasy.
Massage By Yvonne
Massage By Yvonne - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-04 18:42:24

@chmok, I have a lekker concoction of handy andy and bleach for perrenial reekers....Pongo Snodgrass comes to mind in the days when I read whizzer and chips comic books. LOL.

You need a daily hose down with my hose pipe after offering your freebie service of pigeon extermination.
By the way, they are back... the pesky fiends. Help maaa. ....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.