Navigation
clubspecial
clubspecial - Re: Tomorrow phone sex.....
Re: Tomorrow phone sex.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:43:11

I Know R 100 is a good deal that's why I posted that comment Samdidtwo. I meant it in a good way and not a cheap or bad way.

Sharon
Sharon - Re: Tomorrow phone sex.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 621
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:43:33

Omg I feel like such an ass now!!!!!! I'm so extremely sorry!!!!! Its hard to read without emotion....I always expect the worst. PLEASE accept my appology!!!!samdidtwo...I was driving read it too fast. I appreciate u standing up for me it takes a real gentlemen to stand up for me!!! NOW ITS WOW! I'm SO SORRY!!!
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: Tomorrow phone sex.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2083
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:50:29

On 2016-09-01 14:43:11 clubspecial said:
I Know R 100 is a good deal that's why I posted that comment Samdidtwo. I meant it in a good way and not a cheap or bad way.

My bad bro.

But should have been typed out

"Am I reading it correct, R 100 only for phone sex."
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: Tomorrow phone sex.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2084
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:51:15

On 2016-09-01 14:43:33 Sharon said:
Omg I feel like such an ass now!!!!!! I'm so extremely sorry!!!!! Its hard to read without emotion....I always expect the worst. PLEASE accept my appology!!!!samdidtwo...I was driving read it too fast. I appreciate u standing up for me it takes a real gentlemen to stand up for me!!! NOW ITS WOW! I'm SO SORRY!!!

LOL are good and all the best on the Phone sex calls

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.