Gold Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-19 23:59:13

Name: Sloppy Poppy

City: Pretoria

Area: Brooklyn

Full Profile: [View Sloppy Poppy's Full Profile]

My Poppylicious, apologies for the late review, and Gentle Brother's, this woman has fermented so well, that every sip of her is like that mature, distilled wine/whiskey....as my appoinment was already made, and I knew the place I was there in no time and what followed after she opened the door was magical,
Brothers you know Poppy has thee ASS, and that Ass showed me flames, and can I also just say the bag of tricks that Poppy had for me was something else....from Blow to the deed I was fucked by a lady that knows and loves what she does...i guess even the person who was cleaning outside was horny after hearing the moans in the room, Poppy at some point said Dali "woza uyaifuna mos" and that reverse cowgirl had me biting my tounge and when we change and she came on top, I then knew ......., and in no time I heard my self saying Poppyyy, Poppyy, Poppppyyy i am before I could say cumming that warm feeling was there and she said shitttt, why, Woman Why what, we just laughed and cuddled like old Lovers!!!

Daliwam, what a session, as always I came, I enjoyed, We were satisfied #an Experience not to be forgotten, #Golden GFE, That love see you Soon!!! #MusoliniSatisfied

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Brooklyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Brooklyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2545
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 10:25:41

Dalwami firstly would like to thank you for the English breakfast you've brought, secondly hope it worth waiting hence was always committed when trying to come 3rd I thought my tongue is the best when it comes to rimming hmmmm you're the best dalwam

List is long but bear in mind yathandwa ngithi

See you soon and thank you once again for everything dali.
Dadon1
Dadon1 - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-19 23:39:31

How much is your rate fir an allnighter and what extras do you do. Pm me
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 16:31:27

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Gentle Brother's ....This review makes me sing the Song by TLC "Red Light Special" and if you know the lyrics, than you know what am' talking about!!!! "Baby its yours, All Yours if you want it tonight, come through my door and take off my clothes and Turn on the Red Light"...you see just there.......

Booking was made with my PoppyLicious just as I landed from my trip....on (20/11/21) and since OR and her place was not that far I decided "shortLeft"....before going to the Mrs, and since I knew that my last session with Sloppy Poppy challenges were made I just had to go and see it through and Boy my lady never disappoints , She opened the door in those sexy high heels leg stretched out, and that sexy revealing lacey said it all. I was grabbed by my Ass and she looked into my eyes and said "Welcome Dali" then phaaa, kissed liked I she was seeing me for the last time, dammit , still dazed by that surprising kiss, she said spread those legs, trouser down, undies off and she grabbed both my legs went up and whalopped my dick in her mouth ....fookkkk, poppy wait I started mumbling and as the sensations got warmer I just stood there smiling, then she said if you want, you can in my mouth ohhh Jesus, it was like a button was pressed , then she sucked some more, still mumbled No..No...No...Oohh Noooo, No,Nooooo, Poppyyyyy!!!!, dammit I had to pull out.....shit, I said Dali please not now, she just smiled and said, just leave again with that Dick and not saying Bye......

Dammit what an intese first round i guess, so as we continue I just said bend-over its my turn, as she continue to suck me putting the condom on, it just felt like "Hierkom....." and like a hamster on a wheel I turned her around and ....Phooeeeff Inside, than than ASS, the Ass, did that thing and I looked up to the heavens and said devil not now, I pumped, one, I pommed two, then she said Baby give it too me Fookk three, I clinched and thought of Cricket, Rugby, Cold water, Scorpions but it was all in vain because she said baby you came.....and those pussy walls were still vibrating on my Dick.....she just smiled and said i Got You!!!

Dammit, what a Woman, and it was indeed a Red Light special Moment. Popplycious Thank You my darling #Short-session, #WorthIt,#GFE-extraodinaire, #Super-delicious,
#BM-GoldenPerformance Moment" You Still Owe me!!!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sloppy Poppy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2557
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-24 11:12:26

@BenitoMusolini sthandwasami

You're one in a mil honestly,,,,,

I've told you when you video call me from USA that when you come back home wanna punish you, knowing how much your like the art of the tongue lol I've made sure that am ready

Look I can't say it further but just bear in mind that U BOSSO WENA

Thank you for my unique gifts hun and for that lovely thick cock

See you soon.
wolfman312
wolfman312 - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 22:49:17

Wow gents what a wonderful time i had with Poppylicious. Service on point as usual, Great sloppy bj, babe rode me likes its no tomorrow, Sweety i always enjoyed my time with you, Thanks for a great time until next time hun.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sloppy Poppy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2562
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 18:28:38

@wolfman312 my boo boo

Sorry for the late respond been on weekend away booking

But hey boo I honestly enjoy your company I mean everything

See you soon remind me the USB next time okay,,,,,

Thank you once again.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 337
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-14 12:34:05

My Goodness " I am Addicted to Her" or is it her "ASS" or is it the "Sloppiness of how she gives her BJ" or is it Her "Maturity" and her "Elegance" that makes one so comfortable that you think you are with your Girlfriend/Wife, dammit I guess its all of the Above,
Brothers who have experienced this Woman will understand what I am talking about!!!! Now as I concluded my yearly trips and coming back from "URT" (3/12/21)and as pre-arranged with my Sexylicious lady an Uber was waiting for me at ORT airport, as I landed, and the driver ever so friendly, took me where I should be. Seeing that lovely Sexy woman was refreshing and up to the room we went, as I laid on the bed chatting and being massaged with kisses, I said shower first, thereafter...... not even dry, still dripping water she was on me, Kissing me and as she grabbed my DICK she looked at me and said, "Did you miss me" and she sucked me, as she sucked I felt like releasing than she pulled it out dammit that wet sloppiness dripping went phaaaaa!!!,

Fuck!!!, I said my turn and I opened that ASS and Rimmed away she said Benito your shit, give me that tongue, Brothers ...mmhhhh, in no time from Ass to Pussy I was muffing like a hamster, and that clean-shaven yummy flower was riding my face and I just heard fuck, fuck, and the condom slid on and the warmth aahh the warmth, I guess I have been horny for a week because I did not last long and aaahhhh, it was over, I nearly dozed off, as she whispered Daliwam, time to shower..... "PoppyLicious, you are incredible Sthandwasam...

#Sloppiness#RimmSession,#BEST-GFE, the addiction is real now, If you were to be my Cocktail, you would be named "Between-the-Sheets" for you are a Master of the Art!!! #BM Golden Performance Award, #AmAddicted to SloppyPoppy see you soon my "2nd-ESA-Wife2B"

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sloppy Poppy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2565
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-16 02:45:05

My darling BenitoM

You know whenever you call to make a booking I just get shivers down my spine because I know it's not just going to be about you but about us, the way you talk and make me laugh I even forget that am with a client,,,,,

Dalwam you're indeed special and damn that tounge OMW

I thank you once for supporting me my ESA hubby

You stay blessed and sweet as you are.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-12-31 08:56:49

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Sloppy Poppy is one very kinky woman … very sexy and has great sloppy bj skills . Will certainly return .
She is very accommodating to my kinky needs 😈

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.