Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-22 16:12:51

Name: Sloppy Poppy

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Sloppy Poppy's Full Profile]

Met Poppy a few days ago in La Lucia. Guethouse was great. Service was on point as usual. Love tasting ur honeypot sweety and own was amazing as always. In Jhb and will be seeing u soon in PTA.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Caspian
Caspian - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-24 00:16:34

The reviews speak for themselves. An amazing lady. Totally engaging and plays the fantasy girlfriend role to the fullest. As for the rest, I will leave to your imagination. I have become a regular.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Arcadia Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2198
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-24 14:07:13

@wolfman312 my boo boo you're such a darling with the smile always since I've known you when I started here in 2016 you're just the same am pleased boo boo okay,,,,,

So looking forward to our movie outing again

Thank you for everything once again see you soon.
Sloppy Poppy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2199
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-24 14:11:34

@Caspian my bby thank you for the positive review regardless that I can't remember you very well hence my weekend was a bit hectic but am glad to hear that you've joined Poppy's addiction "laughingoutloudtongueout"
Join the que baba,,,,,

I thank you once again hun.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-26 13:29:31

Iyoooo, I wanted a morning Glory on Monday (24/08) morning, I called Poppylicious since she was close to me, but it did not happen, but my afternoon was meant to be...... Gentle brothers, when a lady is hot and has got it, then she's got it!!!!

Now.... The place, clean and was even Sanitized, then she said Bae come let me wash you, so i was also sanitised, and as she was doing it she was sucking my member so gently and that finger was teasing my ass.... moeeerr, next I was out of the bath/ shower, on the bed I received the most intense and relaxing massage, and whilst enjoy it I felt those sensations that arouses you.... my bliksem, she was rimming me i just opened wide and jaaahhh, i spoke in tounges and she was in stitches laughing, then I said Poppy fuck me coz it was too much....

She rode me in all speeds possible and that Ass, jaaa, that Ass got me on doggy, just seeing it bouncing on my dick like that I exploded still speaking in tounges, and i slept like a baby.. more like nap..!!! Gentle brothers this woman is amazing and every moment with Poppy is incredible for me, I will always make time for her..... Thanks Dali wam for taking care of me again.... This time you got me it's 10/0, I guess i must catch up to level the score.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sloppy Poppy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2209
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-31 16:47:10

@BenitoMusolini sthandwasami am just speechless and honoured to know and see how much trust you have for me,,,,,I mean for you to wait and understand till then next following late that says it all to me Benny,,,,,

Once again thank you for konke ongenzelakhona angithi

see you soon and I thank you.
piano
piano - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 06:12:15

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Hi sloppy poppy you are charming and you know how to do it .your tongue technique its just out of the world .the last time I saw you you made me come orally and this time was the thick lip that was not going to get away.babe you don't rush and not a time watcher.you are friendly I just got you the right time as you about to move like lightning out of durban
Once more thanks I can write too many great things about you just few words will be greater

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sloppy Poppy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2213
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-03 11:48:37

my my my mapiano my age I considered myself lucky as I was on the road already when you call me, because you're such a gentleman that's why I didn't mind to go back just for you my piano,,,,,

Thank you once again hun and hey can't stop laughing about loadshedding "darknesslightsoff" incident lol, see you soon okay.
FootjobPlz
FootjobPlz - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-04 09:57:17

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

I'll try my best to give an honest independent review.

My experience with her was rather both great and not so great, I know it's confusing.
I'll explain.

We communicated telephonically, and set a time for our booking. Her manners over the phone were great.

I pitched at the guest house, all seemed well; got in her room, and was met with her beautiful face, and she looks super hot. More like a milf you'd dream of shagging.

So I have a intense footfetish.
As per my plee over whatsapp, I asked her to give me a footjob, what she'd call a Foot massage.

So this is the part that was super great, the first lap; her feet caressing my cock.
It was phenomenal and great!
I was just lost for words, she did it soooo well.
I got to the edge, and boom the milky warm lava exploded.
It felt great.

As I had booked for an hour, we went on to the second lap. This is the lap I didn't enjoy much, this was partly because I felt rush even though we were within the time frame.
My member lagged a bit in getting up, and she kept wining about how she doesn't like second laps because of this. This honestly turned me off.

Don't get me wrong, she has a great personality, however my issue is with her professionalism.

To add onto to this, while in our second round she took 2 calls as she "didn't want to lose out on business", because there was loadshedding and her battery was low.

I understand that because of loadshedding business is affected and she might not be able to take calls after our session when her battery is dead, however it should be understood that my time is my time. Professionalism is key.
This made matters worse for me and I had lost interested, which directly affects the stamina of my member.

My compensation takes into account the full time, I shouldn't be affected by things that inconvenience her.

But please don't get me all wrong, her body is beautiful. Her coochie feels so well, the view from behind, looks super great.
But a perfect mood is key as well for a good experience.

However I'll stick to a footjob (Foot massage next time) single rounds offer the greatest experience for some people.

Having said this, I'll definitely go back for what I enjoyed the most!

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kay master
Kay master - Re: Review - Sloppy Poppy - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-27 18:09:41

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I'm just gonna go straight to the point,everything until it wasn't,booked for an hour and she didn't have no problem with that,for the 1st part of the session over and then she told me she couldn't continue coz my penis is "too big" for her,I mean she saw how big it was before we got to do anything so she could have backed out then rather than taking my hourly booking only to kick me out 20 minutes into the booking

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kay master built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.