Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - "responsibilities" and expectations.
"responsibilities" and expectations.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-06 07:29:34

"All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event -- in the living act, the undoubted deed -- there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. -Herman Melville, novelist and poet (1 Aug 1819-1891)

The physical world is a pasteboard mask put up over the spiritual world, the world of meaning, and what tortures Ahab is that he cannot know what is in that world, because all his knowledge comes from this one. "

.....from Moby Dick.

And why all of the above.

I read the comments on decriminilisation of prostitution and prefer to be mum. A very strong viewpoint i have about it though. A topic that has layers and layers of consideration to be applied carefully, not to be thrown around lightly and definitely not a subject to be bandied about as an afterthought. My candid opinion on it would make many squirm in disbelief but, it is what it is.....and a thesis it is rather than a few lines thrown out into the open.
Not based on emotion nor events but, cold hard facts.

........A legislation passed in the courts, an acknowledgement on paper.

An ardent reader of the forum, as i call it, part of my administrative duties in this space.... keeping abreast of affairs.....over and over there are certain undertones in posts, that unbalance me, make me catch my breath and my heart ache.......again very visible this week.

Beautiful ladies, from all walks of life, resorting or choosing to "fuck" for a living. And even though this lady may be or think she is strong enough to understand and accept the "responsibilities" and expectations that come with this service....what does happen is a loss of oneself.....little by little....home changes, social life changes and much more.....

In the throes of giving the best GFE, she lets go and loves and kisses and allows and
Gives
And
Gives
And
Gives.......she is not a clock watcher. She laughs sincerely. She talks sincerity. The girlie in her exposed.
She is as real as she can be. A connect between her and her client.

And then what?
He leaves.

And this cycle over and over and over......eventually hungering for some kind of kindness lasting longer than an hour or two. Months, years of this....?

I do not condone abuse of any substance but, cry with pain for those that seek solace in a bottle or drugs.......i cry for those that have built up walls so high to protect themselves against the loneliness and emptiness that settles in a mind so beautiful.

And therefore.......before i openly debate decriminilisation of prostitution.....i beg for an infra-structure, a support system, a go to place, a sanctuary.....for those challenging days when a lady needs a shoulder to cry on, a laugh to lift her spirit, a hug to say it is ok, a kindness and acceptance in the eyes of another.......a hope that the space one finds oneself in does not define oneself.

To love the space one finds oneself in here is a catch 22 situation.

......it is time to help those who seek to find and redefine themselves.

This post is not about me but, recognising a gaping loophole i cannot ignore and bites at my heart.

Not everybody is made of cast iron....anyway.... even cast iron can melt.

Xxx
Bridgitte

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.