Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: BJ vs FH
Re: BJ vs FH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-03 18:33:47

I also usually only go for bj.

FH seems to put a lot of pressure to please the women and I'm paying because I want a chance to relax and be pleasured for a change.

Very difficult to find wgs that are totally into giving bjs only though and getting pleasure purely from giving pleasure.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BJ vs FH
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-03 19:28:47

I think we must stike until we get BJ's
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: BJ vs FH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-03 19:35:16

On 2016-08-03 19:28:47 geelslang1 said:
I think we must stike until we get BJ's

Honestly, most wg will give you a bj and they'll even say they love doing it but very few actually do on it's own. Fellow punters are usually the best source of true bj queens but there too, my nice is not necessarily your nice. There's hardly any wgs that look up at you with lust in their eyes like in the POV videos.

Just a tip for the ladies, there are no rules i.e. don't be mechanical and it's not a race either. Slow and sensual works for me.
Badboyb2
Badboyb2 - Re: BJ vs FH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-05 13:20:59

Ztm,im sure all the guys want to pick ur brain on where is the best countries to punt...anyway u could help us out?
ztm
ztm - Re: BJ vs FH
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-05 23:53:20

@badboy - here goes:
I was "forced" to do some extensive industrial tourism through Europe over the past few years.

For punting my favorite places are:
Kiev Ukraine - by far the prettiest girls in the world, great venues, great service and very reasonably priced. Becoming a bit of a sex tourism destination so go their quickly before the fat poms pull in.
Bratislava Slovakia and Belgrade Serbia comes in at joint second place. Beautiful women, good service and priced okay.
All other Eastern European countries are also good if you like pretty girls (except Russia, the girls generally have a bad attitude). Language is a problem, so don't expect the conversation to go much deeper than "do you like cats?". Also be careful of scams - you think you are in a sex club and a pretty lady ask you to buy her champagne, next minute a huge guy with the name Igor brings you a bill for 3000euro... Do some research before you go!

I dont like the sex scene in Western Europe - it's very expensive, very commercial, very bad service. Best was Barcelona - been there only twice and both times ended up in strange sexclubs (was very pissed, so maybe it was the same club). You leave your clothes at the door, pay, and then everything after that is free (drinks, food, ladies) - I think it was expensive...

My favorite country is Finland - amazing country with forests and lakes and fantastic fly-fishing for pike - get a log cabin on a lake through Airbnb. Go there in summer - the sun does not set.
And then... the Fins are very open to one night stands. Get hotel in Kampii Helsinki, take a nap and go to some clubs/pubs after midnight - best place is Milliklubi and pubs around it. The ladies are VERY friendly (and slightly drunk). Their English is good, so start conversation, if she likes you she'll eventually invite you to her flat - success rate is 50% (if you can dance I think it's 80% :D ).
Btw... I believe Finland and Iceland women are the easiest in the world (I still need to go to Iceland)
Finland also has the best radio station in the world - RadioCity. Google it and stream it - it's awesome!
Badboyb2
Badboyb2 - Re: BJ vs FH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-06 02:18:38

thanks man.much appreciated
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: BJ vs FH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1957
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-06 15:34:48

On 2016-08-05 23:53:20 ztm said:
I think it was expensive...

Think??
You WERE drunk LOL
A large Pike on a fly.... must be awesome, a dream come true!!!
Duke_of_Hazard
Duke_of_Hazard - Re: BJ vs FH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-06 23:25:43

Like the idea of the sex club in Finland, enter... clothes off, wallet emptied and the night is free... what you could do in one night? Worth the high cost I'm sure?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.