Navigation
Miss Jane
Miss Jane - A tribute to the ladies who have inspired me in this industry.
A tribute to the ladies who have inspired me in this industry.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 171
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-31 18:46:04
Edited: 2016-07-31 19:47:24

I think we need a light hearted thread particularly before we are banned for various legitimate reasons. Lack of orgasms today.

These women shaped me, changed me and influenced me all in their own different ways. Ladies, please do add your own if you do not mind sharing.

Nadia Bbw: Even though I have had no direct interaction with her or on the forum. I always look forward to her posts.

They have kept me safe, out of trouble and street smart. It sucks when she is away. Her contributions are always quite significant.

Her "I own this attitude" appeals to me the most.

Litisha: I've never met the lady or even spoken to her. Her reputation precedes her. She has the sort of reputation one hopes to achieve.

Arizona: I met her at an Esa social once. I've never seen such a bubbly, fun loving woman in my life. I survived that social because she made me feel at ease.

Aurora: Her ability to ooze sex appeal is priceless. I wish she were around still.

Courtesan Lalita: Dynamite in a small package. When she speaks I'm dumb struck. Fiesty woman who is a conundrum to me. Her interactions make me think. I've never seen someone embrace all aspects of this life as she does. I am convinced that she secretly has a PhD none of us are aware of. She is kind and generous in many ways. Blessed to have engaged with her.

Lady Ray: She certainly is a lady. I am inspired by her aura. She reminds me that my womanity is my weapon.

Chasidy: Probably the 7th wonder of this world. An excellent business woman. Hard to keep up with. Always brilliant in her marketing. She should be running not 1 venue but 10. She's a lovely soul. She is wonderful with all the ladies. In our private forum she is ridiculously supportive and here in the open. How can I forget I still believe in God because of her.

Valentina: Once upon a time I went for an interview at Intrigue in Melrose arch. At that time Valentina worked from there. I met her and in my mind I was blown away. Extremely encouraging and friendly. She makes one feel as if you can be a great like herself. She has a killer dress sense. Beautiful on the inside.

I resigned on the same day of my interview. This mere peasant stood no chance against such a Queen. She truly is enchanting and mesmerising.

Naledi: Whatever happened to her? Being as smart as she was she is probably a director now. Very fierce. She even managed to put me in my place at one stage. Something, I was grateful for in the long run.

Meg: Very sweet and friendly. Her ability to redirect and direct forum threads never ceases to amaze me. I wish to steal that knack sweet lady!

Veronica Franco: My secret crush. Has been for years. The issue of cosmopolitan she appeared in lies underneath my mattress. Her wit, character and honesty are a few of her charms. I avoid threads she comments on. I would look like an ass if I did comment. Gaga 17 year old over here.

Desert rose: Most beautiful face I have seen.

Atom: I had heard so much about this Thai lady meeting her was a surprise. She was delightful.

Zita: The most interesting massage lady I have met in my life. Extremely professional. It was wonderful to hear that she took over Deja Vu Spa. Not sure if they still advertise on here.

Sugar extreme: This lady always has me laughing. So easy going and approachable. She makes the best come backs. She treats everyone well. Light hearted soul. Radiant.

kameshang
kameshang - Re: A tribute to the ladies who have inspired me in this industry.
Re: A tribute to the ladies who have inspired me in this industry.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 876
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-31 19:13:58

Thanks for sharing miss Jane. U very insightful about ladies above.
Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - Re: A tribute to the ladies who have inspired me in this industry.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1413
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-31 19:16:57

Aawww. Thanks. You sweetheart.
I can tell you something - hooker Nadia inspired civvie Nadia. I gained a confidence by being paid good bucks for my unconventional looks in the sex industry. At a time when being a size 34 and mid-20s is considered desirable, I'm loud and proud of my fabulously large self. A confidence that civvie Nadia never had till a few short years ago.
Miss J, never underestimate your OWN worth. Never let anything or anyone dull your shine.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A tribute to the ladies who have inspired me in this industry.
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-07-31 19:20:38

Only when I point .45 south
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: A tribute to the ladies who have inspired me in this industry.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-31 19:27:31

Aww thank u my darling u are one in a million

Kisses
Chass
Miss Jane
Miss Jane - Re: A tribute to the ladies who have inspired me in this industry.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-01 06:48:56

On 2016-07-31 19:16:57 Bbw Nadia Blows said:
Aawww. Thanks. You sweetheart.
I can tell you something - hooker Nadia inspired civvie Nadia. I gained a confidence by being paid good bucks for my unconventional looks in the sex industry. At a time when being a size 34 and mid-20s is considered desirable, I'm loud and proud of my fabulously large self. A confidence that civvie Nadia never had till a few short years ago.
Miss J, never underestimate your OWN worth. Never let anything or anyone dull your shine.

That is just so true Miss Nadia. Carving a path where there is none. Thank you.

Xxx
Miss Jane
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-01 06:50:18

@ Kamasheng. Hope it reminds gents about the gems we have on here.
Miss Jane
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-01 06:55:25
Edited: 2016-08-01 07:10:23

Definitely not done yet.

I cannot edit anymore of my previous post

Shemale Firezer: Also met her at a Esa Social. Never met someone who is authentically that okay with all she is. She has fabulous networking skills. Underneath it all I believe she has so much more to give.

Talita: Most bragged about massage girl ever! I am inspired by her ability to hone her craft so well. I don't know if she has a bad day. If she does she knows how to deal with it.

Sam (Original divine): A good business woman. She taught me to be assertive. Also made me a hard arse when she fired me during training for not wearing appropriate clothing. I was dressed like a granny. None the less that became my trade mark. Elegant clothing. Her rules work especially if you are one of her ladies.

Belle Toujours: Milf of note. She has young women like myself in envy.

Shyloh: That lady rocked all of our worlds. This quote perfectly describes her "She's got that whole purpose queen ambition driven go getting change the whole world vibe." Never mess with this lady.

Miss Barbie doll: Wow. This lady has shown me how much our world has changed. I must admit her courage and bravery is on another level. Her adaptability is one of her greatest skills.
Miss Jane
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 181
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-01 06:56:12

On 2016-07-31 19:27:31 Chasidy said:
Aww thank u my darling u are one in a million

Kisses
Chass

Kisses beautiful Lady. Have a wonderul day with all your lovers....
kameshang
kameshang - Re: A tribute to the ladies who have inspired me in this industry.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 883
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-01 19:30:19

U definetly right miss June. Also to all those kewl punter guys who are so helpful,friendly etc.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.