Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Saturday Availability
Re: Saturday Availability
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-01 01:10:32

Miss Jane, no woman / girl deserves such treatment!

These kind of 'men' need to be beaten just once by a real man - they will stop their immediately.

Get better soon!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Saturday Availability
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 767
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-01 01:26:09

Oh damn Mis j sorry that's really bad,some people are sick out there.

I am into kinky but no one suppose to do what you don't want to do,hope u are well now.never let any anyone do that to you,or call me to bring my whip to whip his fucken bum.

I know the feeling I'm still under trauma as well,but thank God to all the support I have got from people.

keep well no one derseve such

joe73
joe73 - Re: Saturday Availability
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-01 06:30:26

I rather go for cheaper like 350 and if service was good i pay 450 or more. Always ask for fullhouse but never get fh. So why pay 800. Some girls charging 350 gave me a better service than the once of 800.
pantum
pantum - Re: Saturday Availability
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-01 12:53:26

I will pick my WG that is worth my money and pleasure. Looks is very important and that's why I don't rush to get laid .I will go punt and pay the price if she is just as hot or better looking what I am married to. My sex life at home is great but you do need that extra bit of other pussy just to make you feel wanted sometimes .R 800-00 is about the going rate ,I had bad exp when I booked a WG and the body is great but the face is a turn off. Then again you don't worry about that when the sex is good .I don't mind to pay, but give me my hour .I do punt less as money are not always there ,but when the chick is hot ..you make a plan.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.