Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - Pick a number
Pick a number
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-29 07:25:31

I was looking at the calendar and realised the time draws closer and closer for my departure.

Now I would like to know how many more shoots would you guys like to see before I leave.

Pick a numember between 1 and 8 and if you like throw in some shoot ideas.

If you find that I have used one of your ideas for the shoot you Willl receive a R200 discount of your next bookinG.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Pick a number
Re: Pick a number
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1940
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-29 08:35:48

Nuns habit. Giving a glimpse there is nothing beneath
le roux
le roux - Re: Pick a number
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-29 10:30:13

Between one and eight? Well that would have to be four I guess, but 24 would be better!

Something outside, I love pictures taken outside. Maybe not the mall but a tasteful garden perhaps in lingerie that shows off those tasteful curves.

Years ago I saw a night time shot outside, wow. Technically difficult but very effective and obviously not done often. I'm sure the ESA folks have the ability.

Oh Oh Oh! In a car, something a little exhibitionist, something visible through the driver's window while in motion with a little something displayed or happening closer to the camera.

Of course a wet Tshirt always works as well.

This one comes out of left field but for some reason I just had an image of you in an apron, nothing else, just an apron, cooking up a storm in a well equipped kitchen. Don't mean to be overly sexist here, I cook naked sometimes (don't fry!). Maybe a slight dusting of flour in strategic places or a little oily sheen here and there.

Tight jeans and a casual top, lady next door type of look, slowly becoming Lady you want NOW as the pictures progress!

My work here is done! Time for a sandwich, fully clothed of course.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Pick a number
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2190
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-29 17:56:30

Mmmmmmmmm intetesting

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.