Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: About sluts and good girls
Re: About sluts and good girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 16:06:52

On 2016-07-26 08:37:27 SpeneKop said:

And besides, wg's dont last in marriages....

hahahaha really?what do u have to say about those thousands couples who get divorced everyday.no one is perfect in this world.the world is fucked up on itself,so u have no right to judge WG's at least we are true to ourselves.I feel pity to those who claim to be holy holy but busy sleeping with different men each day.for nothing
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: About sluts and good girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 16:11:54

Damn well said Miss B

Martini Henry
Martini Henry - Re: About sluts and good girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 16:30:23

On 2016-07-26 16:06:52 Miss Barbie Doll said:

hahahaha really?what do u have to say about those thousands couples who get divorced everyday.no one is perfect in this world.the world is fucked up on itself,so u have no right to judge WG's at least we are true to ourselves.I feel pity to those who claim to be holy holy but busy sleeping with different men each day.for nothing

Miss B you are one hell of a lady.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: About sluts and good girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 623
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 16:51:34

@Martini Henry...I am proud of the person that I am. And I damn well would expect any man that wants to stand by my side, to be proud of me too. And to defend me. You sound like such a man. Too many mice running around on this earth and too few men. No bloody heroes left, just fearful spineless jellyfish. Kisses, Mynx
Climax
Climax - Re: About sluts and good girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 550
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 17:12:34

Just like the girls that most men think are *good girls* trust me I know all of them, just because we make it clear that we accept money to fulfill your fantasies, doesn't make us less of the women we are, unlike the *good girls* who will accept money pretending that's not what they're after!

I know WG's who are married and are good mothers!

I also know *good girls* who are fucking around on their partners, some are going through horrible divorce cases!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: About sluts and good girls
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-26 17:44:31

It's a fucked-up world..
No Climax you're wrong, it's not the same!

WG gives u limited time to fuck (30min -1hr etc) and expects a payment there and then.
With Cheating good girl there's that affection, which is guaranteed unlike WG.

Cheating good girl gets paid later in time, random payment you're not even aware of.

same organism but not in same jungle

WG works with time (double books and cause chaos with clients), Cheating good girl work with skill.
johnd
johnd - Re: About sluts and good girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 381
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 19:45:01

@Martini Henry: Boet, you need your head checked. Some guy walking down the road with a complete slut. Jealousy, that is what I would feel, jealousy. Not: oh, shame that poor guy is getting his cock sucked by a champion every night, shame man his balls must hurt so bad.
Why do you even question if going out with a WG is a good idea? If you can get a WG to go out with you on freeby dinners out, then you ROCK!
Those prudish wifes are just kak useless. WGs are way better.

WG = wife + sex - financial liability - whining

a few hundred rand is not a real liability, half your estate is.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: About sluts and good girls
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-26 20:47:31

On 2016-07-26 17:44:31 SpeneKop said:
WG works with time (double books and cause chaos with clients), Cheating good girl work with skill.

Perhaps you need to start frequenting a higher calibre of WG ?

Most of the ones I tend to frequent are exceptionally skilled and a lot smarter then a majority of 'good girls' I have ever dated.
Myname
Myname - Re: About sluts and good girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 21:10:26
Edited: 2016-07-26 21:15:03

1) i don't think much about wg's because I'm buying a fantasy. Nothing more or nothing less just business.

2) i will not think less of you but i will admire your bravely. Reasons being, what if your sons and daughters have booked and recommended her to their friends? Will you be comfortable to leave with the fact that your sons, daughters and their friends have fucked the same woman as you? It is the level of comfort that will determine if you have made the right choice.

Lastly, i think wg's will be more protective and jealous due to the high number of cheating husbands and boyfriends(with reliable punters badge)they ply their services to. Therefore i refuse to judge them for their insecurities.

Climax
Climax - Re: About sluts and good girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 551
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 21:40:27

On 2016-07-26 17:44:31 SpeneKop said:
It's a fucked-up world..
No Climax you're wrong, it's not the same!

WG gives u limited time to fuck (30min -1hr etc) and expects a payment there and then.
With Cheating good girl there's that affection, which is guaranteed unlike WG.

Cheating good girl gets paid later in time, random payment you're not even aware of.

same organism but not in same jungle

Hahahaha and you think those girls don't double book you?

You think they don't give you limited time? do you even think that they'd give you ass if you didn't wave the little change in your hand?

Wake up SpeneKop and stop loving in your head, I truelly don't get why you use our services when you clearly think so low of WG's!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.