Meg
Meg - Re: About sluts and good girls
Re: About sluts and good girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1911
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 21:55:15

On 2016-07-26 15:47:50 pompies3 said:
meg ek sal enige dag met jou trou bokkie ...

lol Ahh thank you pompies... lets first meet ;-)
Martini Henry
Martini Henry - Re: About sluts and good girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-27 07:02:54

On 2016-07-26 19:45:01 johnd said:
@Martini Henry: Boet, you need your head checked. Some guy walking down the road with a complete slut. Jealousy, that is what I would feel, jealousy. Not: oh, shame that poor guy is getting his cock sucked by a champion every night, shame man his balls must hurt so bad.
Why do you even question if going out with a WG is a good idea? If you can get a WG to go out with you on freeby dinners out, then you ROCK!
Those prudish wifes are just kak useless. WGs are way better.

WG = wife + sex - financial liability - whining

a few hundred rand is not a real liability, half your estate is.

I am rather weird if that means that I don't care what society thinks of me. So you think I should go see a shrink? And what should I tell him my problem is?
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: About sluts and good girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-27 07:50:53

If you find a good shrink let me know cause I feel the same...

P.S. Society is an evil institution, and wrong in many ways

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: About sluts and good girls
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-27 08:13:18

I thought the question was a great one and some of the replies very good Some were just very sad and the authors should seek psychiatric assistance.

A WG is no more or less capable of being in love than a punter. So why make stupid judgements - all this stuff is generally about WG's but

I am not really a punter at all (though I have done it very occasionally and I have some wonderful friends who are in the industry). And I did have a sustained love affair with a lady in the industry. I was very proud to have her as my lover and was perfectly happy that anyone knew it (and I worked in a high-powered business environment).

If you are in a relationship with someone, either be proud of it or get the hell out. If you are worried about what anyone else thinks, then the problem is within you, not with her.

Everyone has been with other sexual partners. So what? If you have a problem with that, then the problem is within YOU, not your partner.

Many punters are capable of falling in ove and being great partners. Just because they punt does not actually speak to their value as a partner. Exactly the same applies to WG's.

For God's sake, we're all human.

Treat everyone as you would like to be treated yoursef and we'll all be fine.

Mynx
Mynx - Re: About sluts and good girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 628
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-27 08:19:19

@DancingEyes....you deserve a trophy. Well done on your ascension above the stupidity of the sheeples. Kisses, Mynx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-27 08:22:34

On 2016-07-27 08:13:18 DancingEyes said:

Treat everyone as you would like to be treated yoursef and we'll all be fine.

Now isn't that just a perfect recipe for world peace!

But unfortunately in a relationship between two human beings, when an argument ensues and the gloves are off then the history will be bashed about and that is a recipe for disaster. It definitely can work but it takes some serious love and respect.

And a lot of luck!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-27 08:40:34

All the judgement stuff is utter nonsense.

Some girls are WG's because they actually love it (the thrill, the theatricality, the attention, the meeting many people, etc). There is nothing wrong with that.

Some do it because they have to - bills have to be paid.

Some punters punt because they like the thrill.

Some punt because they are lonely.

It doesn't matter why people do these things - it does not affect in any way their value as a human being.

A lot of people casting stones should take a long good look in the mirror.

Is there honour in being an investment banker and blowing up the western world financial system?

Is there honour in being an executive in a big listed company and staying silent as the management pillage the thing (step forward Anglo American).

Is there honour in being a lawyer who facilitates transparently fraudulent deals (step forward SAA's lawyers).

Being a lawyer or an investment banker or a corporate executive makes you no more or less ikely to ge a good person or a bad person than does being a WG.

So get off your bloody horse!

We just need to see the good in others - and there is often much good. WG, punter, who gives a shit?

I am not a punter but know some ladies in the industry, both here and in the UK. They are some of the most intelligent, wonderful people I have ever met.

And I am ery happy to be seen in their company and to say to anyone that they are my friends.

Anyone who has a problem with that mus, quite frankly, bugger off.
Meg
Meg - Re: About sluts and good girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1913
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-27 08:50:36

Matrtini its your life... f### what others really think... even if you where to mary a (normal) lady out there they still have issues... we all do thats what woman does.
Its you that needs to live with the idea that she did this for a living...
it doesnt matter how many gentleman she has been with, dont tell me (normal girls) dont screw who every they want out there, and for what ever reason!
Only thing is we more open with sex issues and dont hide what we like... we always open for something new.
Where you marry a normal girl some things is just off limits..
The question should be... would I marry a punter... I dont know because I met him in this industry, could I really trust him?
I can leave this job... would he stop punting?
Martini Henry
Martini Henry - Re: About sluts and good girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-27 09:12:33

The comments are a real eye opener. I a thinking if that song by Cindy Lauper. True Colors. Hats off to the ladies. You rock!!!
Miss Jane
Miss Jane - Re: About sluts and good girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-27 09:12:47

Marry whoever you want too. Love is simple. I love you or I don't regardless of who you are.

My ex life partner. Gosh golly. I couldn't have loved him much. I fucked guys in his house because he could never make me orgasm. How awful is that?

I was not in the industry. Had no clue about it. That's how much morality this "good" girl had.

I learnt integrity, respect and morality from this lifestyle.

The 2 relationships I've had with punters ended for the same reason. Wasn't ready for babies. I wasn't ready.

Our capacity to love is dependant on us choosing to love. If we love from a place of brokeness that is the way we love. PS. I will make a damn good wife because I will actually love him.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.