Navigation
jotopper
jotopper - Swinging
Swinging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-24 23:07:49

On the 5th of August its my birthday....I would like to go to a swingers club and would like to be accompanied by one of ESA hot babes....Would any lady be willing to do this.and would I need to rob a bank to pay for this?
jotopper
jotopper - Re: Swinging
Re: Swinging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-25 20:43:21

Well that obviously never worked...
Tanya@greenstone
Tanya@greenstone - Re: Swinging
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 813
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-25 23:53:48

I would love to go....on my check list...
Tanya@greenstone
Tanya@greenstone - Re: Swinging
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 814
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 07:46:54

I am serious I would love to go and just see what's happening there x
nikula
nikula - Re: Swinging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 07:49:40

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Swinging
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 09:14:11

Not too long ago I accompanied a clientime to Pharoas and it was much more expensive expensive than poizon which I frequent. In the same token I washould a much smarter place than the highly recommended poizon.

People always say the people make the place. I believe it's what you make of it 8 had as much fun at Pharoas than I would have at poison where I was well aquianted with the members. Then there's Rome which Jazmine seems to enjoy more which is cheaper than poison it's not as elite as Pharoas and from what I here its not a really classy bunch that go there however I haven't been to Rome but can vouche for poizon and Pharoas. Not sure how one goes about to get a invite to Pharoas but to attend poizon you need to be a member on the kiwi site and sign up for attendance at one of their functions the first time you attend. Feel freeven to PL me for more info or if you would like me to acompany you to a night of safe kinky X rated fun
jotopper
jotopper - Re: Swinging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 21:10:16

Ok things are starting to look up.....Could end up being a birthday to remember
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Swinging
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-26 21:21:20
Edited: 2016-07-26 21:25:08

[QUOTE;541415;jotopper] Ok things are starting to look up.....Could end up being a birthday to remember

@Arhwen yes poizon has rocked my world too,it's a good place to be.it's where I had my first gang bang with my man lol it's was good.life to remember

All the best jotpper enjoy your bday
Davi_Returns
Davi_Returns - Re: Swinging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 21:41:50
Edited: 2016-07-26 21:42:35

Check out kiwiklub,register and they will send u an invite...strictly invite is how they mostly work
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Swinging
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-27 07:59:52

On 2016-07-26 21:41:50 Davi_Returns said:
Check out kiwiklub,register and they will send u an invite...strictly invite is how they mostly work

You need not wait for a invite at poizon. From Rome yes but Poizon all you need to do is register on the kiwi site go to events and click on attend at the event of your choice and your in. :)

Once you have attended a event and paid your registration fee you will be verified on the kiwi site where you can then view some pics of some seriously wild parties parties we have had :)

@ Miss Barbie my first time was memorable too :)
I was cuff to a stripper pole on the dance floor by 2 seriously kinky couples. That's only one of the many fun parties I've seen at poizon. One of the parties boasts some pics of me getting nawty with another lady :)

As I embrace my final days in the industry I become more and more great full for swingers clubs must say I would like to do Pharoas again didn't try the swing above the swimming pool that is in my bucket list :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.