[deleted] - Review - Angel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Review - Angel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-06-26 01:48:45

Name: Angel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Angel's Full Profile]

Disclaimer: I saw this girl off of another site, she's only recently started advertising on ESA. She may have changed venue in the past few months.

Off the bat, this girl is pretty as you can tell, she has a cute face and a nice petite body with a feminine soft ass.

She was pretty sweet in my experience but may have been a bit green when I saw her.

She'd be the perfect punt if only she'd learn just a few things such as:

A punter pays you for your time; so long as he doesn't try to force on you anything you dislike, he should be given the luxury of using that time as he wishes. A cum-once policy, for instance, tends to go against this principle.

Don't get me wrong guys, she isn't one to rush you. That wasn't my experience. I just feel like this girl would be such a successful WG if only she made sure to adhere to a few basic principles.

Wishing her all the best of luck on ESA.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
JoeDirt
JoeDirt - Re: Review - Angel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-26 02:14:19

Great Fair review and I think if she reads it she can improve on a few small details
havata
havata - Re: Review - Angel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angel - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4144
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-07 17:09:51

I think she deserves a visit. What a beaut, and Francisco says she is into anal too. Lovely!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.