[deleted] - Re: Review - Jolie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Jolie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-08-03 11:18:18

Name: Jolie

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Jolie's Full Profile]

Well well where to start i had 2 hours to kill and my curiosity was having the best of me as i have never been to HOE and decided with all the amazing reviews i cannot go wrong.

I was blessed with a angel by the name of Jollie and immediately decided two hour booking will be in order cut to 4 hours later lots of laughter singing and best GFE on earth i must say ill be back SOON!!!

She is so warm and inviting friendly and everything was like a fairytale.

So guys if you have the afternoon off the venue and this lady is a must but remember you get what you put in and with her if you treat her with respect you will leave feeling like a king.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jolie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-16 07:08:57

Name: Jolie

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Jolie's Full Profile]

So after the long wait I whent to hoe yesterday.Me I am the tipe of guy that don't want to sit a long time without action.She and her friend was the first ones to come sit with me and that already says something about her personality.The girl has a sense of humor and can keep up an conversation.There was a small breeze in the air and as soon as that touthed her skin my choice was made.whe whent for some fun times in the room she gives a good massage and know how to operate Russel the love muscle.She is a very clean lady and will visit her again

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jolie
Jolie - Re: Review - Jolie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-23 18:58:53

Thank you so much for the amazing review geelslang1. You are really a wonderful person. I hope to see you again

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.