Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-27 10:14:25

Name: Cleo

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Cleo's Full Profile]

Wat n AMAZING lekker kuiertjie na n lang tyd by Cleo. Was soos om n ou vriendin weer te sien en als val net in plek.

Sy geniet wat sy doen en doen wat sy doen puik. Sal verseker haar meer gereeld sien.

Thanks Cleo, sien jou somer gou weer...😘😘😘

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Cleo
Cleo - Re: Review - Cleo - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Cleo - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-27 10:40:50

Aww thanks hottie always nice to spend some time with you @Jan1981 see you soon
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Cleo - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-01 19:46:32

THE GOOD STUFF:

Comms,ease of booking ,directions to location were all very good.

Venue,though dated,is safe enough,secure,private,clean,neat and pleasant,and the room we had our booking in,was nicely made up to create a warm atmosphere.

Cleo has a killer smile,which I adore, and was the reason I tried her services when I saw her pics in her ads.

Oral on her is really good,I had a wonderful time being between her thighs,total yumminess.

SO-SO STUFF:

My experience was just ok,I did my best with what I know,to attempt creating a vibe conducive to a lekker time,but it just wasn't happening.

Her coming 10 minutes late,while I waited in my car parked inside the venue parking space didn't help.Not a great start for 2 people meeting each other for the 1st time.

Cleo is a smoker,non-issue for me,but point to note for other punters who prefer non-smoking SP's.

Kisses were ok,but I could sense she just wasn't into the session,maybe she had other things on her mind that particular Saturday morning,because all her other reviews allude to Cleo being a quality provider.

Pricing slightly out of my comfort level,but by no means outrageously high,and within reach of most who choose this lifestyle/hobby/therapy or whatever you like to call it.

BAD STUFF:

None.
I guess sometimes there's just no magic meant to happen between provider & punter,despite both not doing much wrong in a session.

So,I'm not saying that Cleo is a terrible SP,she is experienced & knows how to make a man feel good,all her points and reviews attest to that,it just sucks that I didn't quite experience what others claim to have.

But her smile!
Yoh!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Cleo
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-02 08:53:56

Forsyth P Jones thank you so much for your input and it highly been appreciated, I'm so sorry that you feel that you haven't gotten the best of me, maybe I just had an off morning like you said I'm not sure. But I would really like to make it up to you, so please feel free to dm me, would love to let you experience all the best of me( free of charge) of course ..
Xxx
C
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Cleo - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-04 20:16:20

No man,it's all good,no need to feel sorry,and thank you for your offer,it's really big of you,however here's a suggestion to spread some feel-good Energy all around..

I know Life is hard,and money's too tight to mention(thanks Mick of Simply Red),but do me a favour,and just give a random man,woman or kid at the robots a R200 one of the days when you've had a bumper day with generous customers,and we call it even,deal?

But whether you do it or not is between you & the person who's day you'll make lighter,no need to share with me,or others or post on forum about it.
This way,any good vibes created by your action is sure to come back to you unexpectedly 10-fold.

P.S.looking at your pix,I'm reminded of Shanice's, "I love your smile".

you53
you53 - Re: Review - Cleo - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 902
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-04 22:42:50

It was my first visit to Cleo and I parked behind a gate, but the car was not visible from the street. She immediately came to meet me. Her place is directly next to a swimming pool but that's to be used next time ;-) We were quite busy, after starting on the couch we moved for a next round on the bed. Cleo delivered on her promises and gave a good session. I received everything I wanted and at a very decent rate. Boys go and experience her ...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Cleo
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-05 08:27:23

Thank you so much you53 was so nice to spend time with you, yeah maybe when summer is here we can take our fun to the swimming pool...
FV10
FV10 - Re: Review - Cleo - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-06 08:55:04

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Took a gamble in visiting Cleo for the first time. After a hard work day, she was the jackpot I needed. WOW! Will visit again without hesitation, especially to experience the after taste again

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until FV10 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Jan1981
Jan1981 - Re: Review - Cleo - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-10 13:27:13

Had another AMAZING time with Cleo.

Can't seem to get enough of this sexy lady. Wish I could make her my personal sex assist...period!!!

See you real soon for another STUNNING time Cleo xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Cleo
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-10 13:41:11

On 2022-05-04 20:16:20 Forsyth P Jones said:
No man,it's all good,no need to feel sorry,and thank you for your offer,it's really big of you,however here's a suggestion to spread some feel-good Energy all around..

I know Life is hard,and money's too tight to mention(thanks Mick of Simply Red),but do me a favour,and just give a random man,woman or kid at the robots a R200 one of the days when you've had a bumper day with generous customers,and we call it even,deal?

But whether you do it or not is between you & the person who's day you'll make lighter,no need to share with me,or others or post on forum about it.
This way,any good vibes created by your action is sure to come back to you unexpectedly 10-fold.

P.S.looking at your pix,I'm reminded of Shanice's, "I love your smile".

I do live by this, and it's wonderful to see that other people also do
Take care Mr
:-) ps my big smile

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.