Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Acknowledgement
Re: Acknowledgement
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-31 22:29:57

On 2016-05-31 20:52:53 Chmoks said:
On 2016-05-31 19:20:19 Veronica Franco said: Surprised at the tolerance esa administration has with regards to you.

V, that makes two of us.
Any more takers?

Pick me...what a doos
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-06-01 07:56:01

Fully agree. Acknowledging a punter does score extra points for a WG, that coupled with her looks amounts to the closest thing to a certain booking/s..
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Acknowledgement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1518
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-01 08:23:38

I think all WGs should thus have to add to their repetoire the skill to do ego stroking, fake public displays of affection and pretentious "thank you so much" notes. Shouldnt be difficult whatnot with fake gfe and fake orgasms being an art well practiced.

Reminds a couple of weeks ago a blonde hottie's birthday. Lots of punters bought the inevitable teddy bears shit and cheap perfumes. She thanked all of them profusely how much she loves her gifts etc etc but ended up giving a blackbag to her maid to take it or give away. I just bought her the favourate alcohol she loves. At least I know she loves getting tipsy and then fuck my brains out. Lol
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-01 08:28:50
Edited: 2016-06-01 08:29:51

Acknowledge who ? Most punters, including myself, don't reveal our forum name and don't post a review until some time after visiting a SP (if at all). Why should she thank you, seeing that she doesn't even know who you are or when you visited ? You could have even been the guy who she didn't enjoy cause you tried to bargain her price down or was not the most polite or hygienic or wanted more than agreed ? While some punters have the luxury of revealing their identity, most don't, and prefer their anonymity, not 'guesswork' or so-called polite plaudits.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-01 08:32:24

Chmoks

"Pieter,

rather grudgingly, reluctantly, and quite frankly almost unwillingly too, but almost, I will herewith, and by a lone exception, will make an uitsondering (because I've already used the word exception) to thank you for your sportsmanlike sparring capacities on this forum."

I am now a victim of my own ramblings. Given the "Acknowledgement" thead, I now HAVE to acknowledge you post.

LOL and thanks for the Get out of Jail card.

Best regards

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-01 08:54:17
Edited: 2016-06-01 08:56:51

Roxanne

"@Pieterd002 - Thank you for the beautiful review, I was very touched by the kind words, and the poem.. until we meet again."

An example of an acknowledgement, maybe 30 seconds out of her day, but now guaranteed more bookings.

I had to use the phrase that related to me, as I really love myself.

LOL

And just to dissect her post, she has managed to put 4 different thoughts into one sentence, maybe a lesson for me with my insane ramblings that would have taken at least 4 different paragraphs to explain.

1.) "Thank you for the beautiful review"
Well, that did take me about 10 minutes to type with my one finger, but the effort that I put in now handsomely rewarded.

2.) "I was very touched by the kind words"
The words kind yes, but they were all true, down to the last detail. her absolute "niceness" shining through lke a beacon in the dark. No hiding that. Kindness deserves kindness.

3.) "And the poem"
Not quite Shakespeare, but did lean towards that with the sentence construction. And acknowledged seperately. That poem was probably 5 minutes in the making, so again my efforts rewarded.

4.) "until we meet again"
The clincher. I am compelled to visit again. Forget my two rule visit, she hooked me with that line.

This is a well-thought out response.

But then I did say that she was sharp, way sharper than most. My chill girl.

Thanks Roxanne, you are living proof of the success that an acknowledgement can do.

Just as an afterthought, I see that there was a specific ignorance of my main focus, so I will take the hint, grudglingly, but will try at least.

Cheers

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-01 08:55:12

The reviews have always been controversial but they are of utmost importance to a lot of us especially if you are seeing her for the first time!

Some of the reviews have tmi and I understand VF comments about privacy, but it is nice to know if the place has a parking lot like a supermarket or that she is so stuck up that if you pull the pearls out too fast she is going to stab you with an ice pick or if there are nigie pimps hovering around in the background.

Acknowledgement doesn't mean you must suck up to the punter or try defend yourself
Mika Bbw
Mika Bbw - Re: Acknowledgement
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 662
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-01 12:40:31

I always thank my clients for the visit and for the review because I do appreciate both and except any advice to help improve service
Love Mika
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Acknowledgement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3640
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-01 17:22:21

On 2016-06-01 12:40:31 Mika Bbw said:
I always thank my clients for the visit and for the review because I do appreciate both and except any advice to help improve service
Love Mika

By your favour ma'am:
I think you mean you accept any advice to help improve service.

'Twould be churlish to except any advice.
havata
havata - Re: Acknowledgement
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3995
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-01 17:42:08

On another note, a big part of punting has imaginary/role romance as a basis. Acknowledgment confirms that fantasy for the punter. And actually many a genuine romances have sprung from there. Not sustainable, but nevertheless a good few moments in time.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.