Green01 - Re: No shows.....
Re: No shows.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 07:10:10

On 2016-05-30 18:11:20 Tanya @ Buterfly Studios said:
On 2016-05-30 15:38:13 Green01 said: Hi Tanya

I booked with you on Friday and unfortunately you were not available at the time of the booking. I was offered a massage with Linda who was really nice and we had a fantastic time. She turned my disappointment into a very pleasant experience.

I am sorry had to rush away and u called from a private nr xxxx she is amazing glad you enjoyed next time I will join for a free 30min xxx mwah

haha sounds good - looking forward to that
robert69
robert69 - Re: No shows.....
Re: No shows.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 19:43:50

I will always phone or send an SMS if I cannot fulfill an appointment, sometimes its just a gut feel that I am not comfortable, sometimes my situation (personal or work related) changes.

This past weekend I "did not show" after making an appointment, I did notify the WG that I was not continuing with the visit. The reason was that when I arrived at the venue the kids were running in the driveway, there is NO way I was going in, I would just not feel relaxed or comfortable at all.

Now I ask when I make a booking "are there any kids at your venue" it may sound strange to most WG's but this is a complete NO NO for me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.