Navigation
Tanya @ Buterfly Studios
Tanya @ Buterfly Studios - No shows.....
No shows.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 606
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-30 13:41:00

Gents I would kindly like to ask u once again. ....can u please show the same commen courtesy as what you expect from us in regards to canceling bookings,don't pick up the phone ext ext ext..

I had 2 clients booking my busiest times now, and no shows.....While I had 3 other clients wanting to book.

As I have a no call client, where Re u policy....I am loosing out on money.

I had to give a away a free booking R550 for canceling on a client once In my life... and it was a family emergency... and he got his free massage..

Please tell me how do we go about clients that just disrespect a confirmed booking....

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: No shows.....
Re: No shows.....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 14:42:40

Change the system to first cum first served
PST_Layla
PST_Layla - Re: No shows.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 15:08:02

I worked for a place where some competing houses placed fake bookings. It's unbelievable, but it happens. We are unfortunately stuck with people disregarding the rules. Just try and keep track of the 'no shows'numbers...
Green01
Green01 - Re: No shows.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 15:38:13

Hi Tanya

I booked with you on Friday and unfortunately you were not available at the time of the booking. I was offered a massage with Linda who was really nice and we had a fantastic time. She turned my disappointment into a very pleasant experience.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 15:46:23

I have been thinking about this for a while too... because of my job I sometimes have to cancel, but I will always phone if I cannot make an appointment and always feel terrible about it.

Was thinking that maybe ESA could have a "donations" system in place? I mean they accept payments for gold members so maybe put something in place where we could pay a donation towards a certain lady? This way we could put down a deposit for a booking and if you cancel or don't show, you lose the deposit?

But I suppose this will also raise questions about the multiple times ladies take bookings and then don't answer the phone when you get to the place...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 16:25:42
Edited: 2016-05-30 16:26:27

Exactly and what is important to remember is that this is a two way street and happens on both sides so it doesnt help the pot calling the kettle black.

I like the suggestion of sharing the numbers of no shows who dont cancel or answer their calls if they dont pitch up. Didnt esa used to or still have a database for the ladies site where this info is stored for common access for 6 months or so or is it a privacy issue ?

I also wouldnt want places like Divine sending mass sms marketing campaign messages if they have access to the data base either.

Mmmm, difficult one !
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 16:39:54

Instead of sharing numbers there should just be a place where they can review the guys the same way we review ladies?

Sharing numbers can lead to all sorts of trouble...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 16:42:31
Edited: 2016-05-30 16:43:18

On 2016-05-30 14:42:40 SpeneKop said:
Change the system to first cum first served

More like first served first cummed l
Tanya @ Buterfly Studios
Tanya @ Buterfly Studios - Re: No shows.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-30 18:11:20

On 2016-05-30 15:38:13 Green01 said:
Hi Tanya

I booked with you on Friday and unfortunately you were not available at the time of the booking. I was offered a massage with Linda who was really nice and we had a fantastic time. She turned my disappointment into a very pleasant experience.

I am sorry had to rush away and u called from a private nr xxxx she is amazing glad you enjoyed next time I will join for a free 30min xxx mwah
Tanya @ Buterfly Studios
Tanya @ Buterfly Studios - Re: No shows.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-30 18:13:55

It's a respect thing that's all I ask I don't just advertise on esa but on other sitesand are one of the viewe lady's with a 5 star rating.

Thanks gents

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.