Navigation
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Musicians and their ulter ego's
Re: Musicians and their ulter ego's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 900
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 07:40:31

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean THEY aren't out to get you!
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Musicians and their ulter ego's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 390
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-30 12:25:58

@Oral, yeah hey! Lol and *Wink*
And oh, huge difference between paranoia and vigilance!

I have pictures taken from the HydePark Sun International hotel of the view. Discovered flying objects on them... uuhhhmmm

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Musicians and their ulter ego's
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 17:08:42

MK Ultra ? Really... A project made public in the late 70's has no relevance but I am curious about the supposed Illuminati connection though ?

I suppose I am maybe just far to logical, rational or whatever to believe that there is a secret group controlling the world, and has been for centuries.
Given the sheer amount of access to information, wikileaks, investigative reporting, etc, etc, I simply cannot believe a cabal like this can exist to the extent that most theorists believe without there being any credible proof.
It is the same with the "Secret UN Army" the American theorists love to talk about... it is simply far to mind boggling when you look at the reality of the UN for it to believable.

As for the original post... those "characters" are simply a way for the artists to get away with behavior they wouldn't normally attempt in public... it is a way of avoiding responsibility in a world of scrutiny that has never existed to this point.
When the Stones misbehaved it was considered as the price of doing business with the rock world, now with the way the media loves to attack these stars they simply can't risk it without a serious backlash. There is no way you would get another Roman Polanski incident or Keith Moon misadventure these days without the outcry being enough for serious charges to be pressed...
It's just a different age with different requirements for behavior.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.