Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Mask
Re: The Mask
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-29 18:36:50

Boobs :

"Me and Ace were wasted"

And Meg confirmed it. And I left this delicate little task in the hands of pisscats ? Boobs and Ace, fine upstanding gentlemen ? Lost in liquor ?

But then again wisdom lies at the bottom of a glass/bottle. So I will trust that the winner was worthy of the prize.

LOL.

Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: The Mask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1322
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-29 18:53:39

Jo Pieter,

It seems we frequent same establishments somewhat, as I can tell you Tom in Patong is not quite at the back of the alley - he's second last on the right hand side, the very last a painter if memory serves me well enough still. However, still a thank you because I didn't know he was capable of doing babydolls, I thought such simply didn't suit him - a pun perhaps?

More to the point: geezz man, such longwinded explanation about mounting, a plinth nogals, which I didn't even query neither mention?
Mind though, funny indeed, I had visuals which brought more than a smirk, a haughty smirk even because I'm tall, I trip over the buggers. If you have visuals pls add my knuckles dragging over the tiled floor if not carpet after I've laid myself down, my feet dangling somewhere aft... hope that helps to complete the picture.

But now aimed & painfully-precise to the point: you skipped commenting about your copulation remark! This pastime, combined with the presence of a plinth (however mounted, conquered if not tripped over) needs some clarification I think, and of course this bit sparked my interest hence my request of you making a list of those that copulate AND have a plinth.

I hope my request is a bit clearer now, in fact I know for a fact it is.
Perhaps I should add please?

LOL
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: The Mask
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 354
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-29 18:54:52

Oh my gosh.

*FH=Fire in her Hole
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-29 20:17:29

Yo Chmoks

Further to your question.

My man-bag is made of leather, calf's leather no less, soft and pliable, almost like a mature woman's tits, with enough space to put my mask as well as other paraphernalia that I need to perform, like my performance enhancing lotion that I got from the chemist next to Tom's shop, opposite the DVD store where they sell the fake Rolex that I am wearing. Bought a Submariner, silver one, cause the gold on the previous one came off after two months. Having better luck with this one though, so if you go back to see Tom, kindly bring me another one ? The one with the date please.

Hope that answers your question ?

LOL
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: The Mask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1324
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-29 22:26:59

Ja nou ma fine boss, dunno if I can put a date on it yet but I'll remember your request. The strap, you want the normal rambo leather or you want some frills there?
If so I know, blue only, us copulators only wear pink out, not wear it ;-)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 17:52:23

Chmoks

You are way too bright for your own good. I have to think strategically before engaging with you. Like chess, I have to think three steps ahead. I was going to go with the fabric of the Mask next.

I will concede this one gracefully. You had me on the ropes.

Keeps me on me toes.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 17:53:25

Matt

No offence, just having some fun.

TMITM = The Man In The Mask

LOL
Aurora
Aurora - Re: The Mask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-03 00:41:24

I wear a mask but not to hide my face or to be ashamed of what I do in this business but purely for fun .... Its like dress up I enjoy changing my photo shoots every time making it unique and different... let's men use there imagination.... there is absolutely no hiding behind a mask....pure intrigue...x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.