Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - The Mask
The Mask
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-28 12:18:27
Edited: 2016-05-28 12:20:11

I have a confession to make. Nature was not kind in the construction of my body. More specifically my face. And I don't have the money to correct it, not with my OPD , namely Obsessive Punting Behaviour. For I am neither a rich man nor a young man, so options are limited.

So when you walk into a venue for a line-up, and you see the abject fear of the young lady when you choose her, you realise that it is time for :

THE MASK

You walk in front of the lady to the room, so that the whiff of the half bottle of after shave lingers behind you. Helps a bit. It is dark as you only punt at night. Minimum lights, preferably a single small candle.

You pay and quickly strip down and mount the splinth , burying your deformed face in the hole, making sure that only your two ears are sticking out.

The first part is easy. But when turning around, and she is faced with the realisation that another 20 minutes to be spent looking at that face, one feels sorry for her.

In my man-bag I have the solution. A mask. But not just any mask. This mask was modelled on the Ku Klux Klan type mask, with some vast improvements. It is tailor made, like my shirts, sporting outlets for both eyes, nostrils, mouth and ears. For I need to use all of the senses to copulate. Old age has all but rendered me impotent.

The fear in her subsides, and she is able to continue with her repertoire.

So for all of the beautiful ladies that serviced me with the mask in place, thank you for not ridiculing me.

Cheers

TMITM = The Man In The Mask
Almost like FIHH = Finally In Her Hole

LOL

Carailho
Carailho - Re: The Mask
Re: The Mask
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-28 12:23:09

Good one pieter
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Mask
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-28 12:56:37

Bwahahahahaha!!!! Thanks for the 'FIHH' part! I had a very lekka laugh at that one!
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: The Mask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1316
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-28 13:23:55
Edited: 2016-05-28 13:27:55

Pieter,

Initially I was going to ask you for your Tailor's details so I could have a skyblue frilly babydoll made for me but I've decided against that, I'll only be ridiculed here.
Another very interesting tidbit in your above however, perhaps I may ask you to compile a list of MGWPWC for me please? Trust me I will peruse it with bated breath!

Drooling in anticipation already!

#lusvirnmassagegirlwithplinthwhichcopulates
Mynx
Mynx - Re: The Mask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-28 17:26:00

Time to find an opera house it seems.....xMx
eziguy
eziguy - Re: The Mask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-28 19:02:38

Splendid sir!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-28 23:35:10
Edited: 2016-05-28 23:40:43

Aha and then there are some ladies who claim to be capable of seeing deeper than the mask and can see whats actually in the heart.

The inner personality is what tempts and woo's them into a sense of comfort and then maybe more.

Alas however it is not every lady and rarer still its not every young lady who has the wisdom and ability to do so.

Unfortunately some will claim that its the inner being that attracts them to the man. Perhaps she managed to sneak a peek at his credit card whilst he is in the shower (particularly if its of a black/titanium/platinum in colour) she would be even more inclined to see the warm hearted, good person that he is or intends to be ;-).

PS. Not for a second am I saying it is every woman who can see through and fall in love with what is beneath the hardened, tempered shell of an exterior that comes with age.

But some do get it right through wisdom or greed , who knows but it can happen and when it does it allows the man bag to become a little lighter in future visits to such a lady.

Meg
Meg - Re: The Mask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-29 09:46:35

Why would you wanna hide something that you are blessed with?
Pieterd there is f###### wrong with you.... okey still sometimes bitching like a lady but thats about IT, lmao!
You take good care of yourself, and when theres nothing left to do and you wanna work on the body parts, you have a PT right next to you....
The face gives character(just like a persons hands, you can see they have been working hard) every line on you face tells a different story, it shows the road you walked(life) your smile when it reach you eyes, your tears when something didnt work out in life as you wanted it......all the lines on you face tells me you had a full life up to now.
Some say it looks like you took the difficult road, others a road less travel on.....
Ill rather have these lines of(living) life on my faceand not everyone has to like it, then not life at all.
Yes when I smile it reach my heart and my face(eyes)....
I dont have to pretend with my clients...I am who I am... just me.
We all put on mask to protect oneself.....
Meg
Meg - Re: The Mask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-29 09:48:04

Sorry not live at all...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-29 10:41:46

Chmoks

Tom's Address : Back of the Alley, Beach Road, Patong Beach, Phuket.

You will need to take me with otherwise you might end up in a "Hangover 2" situation.... given the fact that you want a "skyblue frilly babydoll". LOL

Mounting the plinth : When I used that word I thought someone might pick up on it, but not quite like you. The mounting part had more to do with the fact that I am short, really short, like James Blunt short, and for some reason these plinths are so high that me and me short legs battle to get on top.

Picture this : short, fat (remember I am short for my weight) whitey boy trying desperately to get on top of the plinth while the lady has left to make payment. That is why I shower before the time, so that she would not see this spectacle as I try to get on top.

Sometimes a convenient chair is around, which makes it easier. But then the chair must be put back again before she comes back. I actually fell off the damn plinth when I tried to move the chair back. Just cancelled and left.

So that is where the use of the word "mounting" comes from, the plinth is like a horse that you mount. But not quite in the traditional sense. More like the Commanche style, where you take a run-up and then use your momentum and all of the spring in your step to get on top of the plinth. Mounting the plinth. By this time I am sweating profusely, so usually comments to the girl when she is back that the shower was very hot...

And then the clincher, this Commanche style mounting only works when the girl did not decide to actually touch me before she goes and pays. Because then I have a problem. My sword will become unsheathed, and prohibit the Commanche mounting. I might just hurt myself permanently....

LOL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.