Navigation
oraljim
oraljim - Good TV
Good TV
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 883
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-26 07:46:34

When I'm not trolling the forums I like to read, or watch TV, when I can find anything worth watching. Top of my list in that category at the moment is "The Tunnel". Very very good show. Watch it if you like very realistic and suspenseful cop shows, as done by the British and French. It's not American crap.

Have a lovely day.
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Good TV
Re: Good TV
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-26 08:27:37

If you like comedy mixed with intrigue where most of the actors are complete idiots, watch the parliamentary channel. It's a blast!!!
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Good TV
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3631
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-26 08:37:45

TV:
NatGeo Wild
National Geographic channel
Discovery
Animal Planet
Al Jazeera
Masterchef

Notice- no sports!
Whether Manchester United wins or not is neither here nor there to me.

Reading:
17th century "secret" Diaries
The History Plays- by Mr Shakespeare
Other archaic literature too numerous to mention...

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Good TV
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-26 08:43:21

The series I follow:

Masterchef Australia
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
House of Cards
Homeland
The Flash

To name a few
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-26 08:50:27

Pretty much anything that's not on SABC 1, 2, 3 , 4..... ETV is great!!

"The Jail..60 days in" (although i couldn't wait...downloaded the whole series already)
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Good TV
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3634
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-29 13:31:28

The world may be divided into people that read and those that watch TV....and those who are obsessed with the latest Premier League scores.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Good TV
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-29 17:10:46

BL..Don't forget those punters that seem to not read or watch TV...cos of the time spend on the forum sometimes just talking crap or just wanna be obnoxious at times. Being an avid punter, workaholic, career person, family, social and community responsibilities, I only find time every so often to take my break and check out ESA, the forum, the ladies, and for my next punt - this between reading, sports and some TV.
I guess the world is divided by much, much more types of people than the 3 stated.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-29 18:27:27

Gud Tyms

I was going to comment that I actually do all three categories that Ben mentioned, and would then call myself a balanced person, but looking at your description, I would concede to being the lesser person here. I don't think a day has enough hours for all you do.

My second and third jobs usually take up my spare time.

Cheers
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Good TV
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-30 11:10:15

Pieterd, sometimes I just wonder how much time you do have with your 'not the one liner' comments and chats - wish I was that generous on the thoughts you put into your comments and topics - nice to read tough, takes me away from my routines - like now I just popped in to check this 'purple world' - my only gripe is that although there are so many lovely ladies hereon, I still feel for a greater variety - not all the ladies may be what I am looking for - I am somewhat particular & 'picky' - and if I don't find my taste - guess I have to turn on the Good TV.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 17:39:06

GudTyms

Trust me that I try and condense my ramblings, but a feeble mind knows not when to stop.

Fools rush in ?

I have to agree with you regarding being picky, I have an extensive list of pre-requisites before I will visit on a more regular basis, and usually after three visits all the skeletons in the closet would start falling out.

Visit 1 is usually OK, with the potential that it can get better.

Visit 2 is the decider whether to go back a third time to see if the potential that you see could come to fruition.

Visit 3 is usually the kiss of death, skeletons and problems etc surfaces, and then it doesn't matter how beautiful and good she is, the boxes are not ticked and I move along.

And I am getting worried that I am moving too fast through the available talent here, I am very specific in what I am looking for.

Let's hope that I will find the right one soon, the journey continues.

Here is to you also finding what you are looking for. Happy hunting/punting

Cheers

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.