Navigation
Blue Eclipse Spa
Blue Eclipse Spa - Re: The Woolly Winter Drive
Re: The Woolly Winter Drive
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-11 10:16:56

Pieterd002, thank you so much for your contribution yesterday, there are going to be quite a few children sleeping a little warmer this winter.

We have another regular client who contacted me to inform me that he had to take an unexpected trip out of the country until Wednesday, and will be dropping of some goodies that he bought for the children.

To the other clients who did contribute, thank you so much.

To Andy and all the stunning ladies of Blue Eclipse, thank you for your contributions as well, with all the beanies, gloves and mittens, those cold walks to school in the mornings will be more bearable to so many little ones.

Thanks again and keep warm.

xxx
Eve

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Woolly Winter Drive
Re: The Woolly Winter Drive
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-06-21 17:51:19

Hi guys & ladies,

As promised here is the link to the NGO's FB page, I see we got a special mention saying thank you for the items collected. It just goes to show how easy it is to make a positive difference in someone else's life.

www.facebook.com/Build-The-Future-101039567768/

Thanks for assisting!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.