Blue Eclipse Spa
Blue Eclipse Spa - Re: The Woolly Winter Drive
Re: The Woolly Winter Drive
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-09 10:00:31

Hi all,

Don't forget we are doing the Woolly Winter Drive - Tomorrow from 2pm to 5pm at Blue Eclipse Spa.

Please PM me if you will be joining us, or just popping in to drop off some goodies.

There will be Boerie Rolls, and drinks provided.

xxx
Eve

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Woolly Winter Drive
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-09 12:45:16

Hi Eve

Am I correct in assuming that there will be no bookings then for tomorrow afternoon ? One cannot for arguments sake combine the delivery of blankets with a booking as well ?

Regards

P
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-09 12:57:04

The biggest drawcard is the drinks. Do you have enough, because I am a volume player. And is it for free, cause I am stingy as well. And a poor man to boot. Just thinking that one blanket und unlimited drinks is the best deal ever....

LOL

Maybe two blankets...
Blue Eclipse Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-09 14:23:43

We honestly don't know how many people will be coming through tomorrow to assist with the collections, it could be 1 or 10 we just don't know.

You are welcome to make a booking and spend some time with the lady of your choice.

The drinks are free, so you are welcome to have a drink or two and a boerie roll.

xxx
Eve

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-09 14:29:41

Thanks Eve

Just joking. I will do my best to behave, but you never know... I get weak sometimes....

Regards

P
Blue Eclipse Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 133
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-10 20:43:05
Edited: 2016-06-10 20:45:04

Guys & Gals,

A big thank you to those of you who contributed towards the drive over the last few weeks to collect warm goodies for those less fortunate.

Amazing things have happened in this time, we have had gentlemen walking into the spa and taking off their their warm jerseys and popping them into our collection box, guys & gals going out of their way to go and buy warm gloves, beanies and blankets and the gentleman who arrived today with so many blankets that Eve had to help him carry them all inside.

I'll make contact with the NGO tomorrow to arrange delivery and then post their website link on this thread.

Thanks for all the help B.E ladies, you're amazing!

Andy.
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: The Woolly Winter Drive
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-10 20:52:01

My shoes and cloth had been stayed in my car for the whole week. Sorry I was too busy to send them to you guys. I already decided to donate them but it's too late to send to you. Maybe I can give the cloth to the women who carried a child on the street. Hope it helps.
Blue Eclipse Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-10 21:04:03

@FH*

Sorry we didn't see you today but your heart's in the right place and there are loads of folks out there who would appreciate your generosity.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-10 21:15:52
Edited: 2016-06-10 22:12:47

This is really a worthwhile cause and something that is close to my heart as well. I donate time and the use of company assets for free to kids in need, and is firmly of the believe that the more you give, the more you get.

And is it not better in the end to give than to receive ? Especially us fuckers that have money to blow on a visit to a lady but not enough to spend a few cents on helping out ?

Don't think this drive was fully supported by all. Those that did, well done. Those that did not, shame on you.

But then it is uncannily quiet this week, maybe the winter is hitting more people than just the very needy.

To Andy, Eve and the girls, well done. It shows a kind and caring side to this business that is resonating tonight with me. I feel a slightly less bad person after being part of your drive.

Best regards
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: The Woolly Winter Drive
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1761
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-11 09:23:38

Im in CPT.
Returning nxt week

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.