Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-20 17:58:03

Name: Dakota

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Glen

Full Profile: [View Dakota's Full Profile]

Dakota looks much better in real life then the pictures! Amazing body and stunning face! Holds a good conversation, she is here from Blouberg, and think she wont stay long, so visit while you can. Service was good, covered bj and no kissing allowed, shag worth the rate. Only negative, house is in a very busy street, secure parking with guard but you will bump in to another punter quite easily due to the layout of the house.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Dakota - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Dakota - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1010
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-23 23:47:24

Not the most inspiring review - will think twice about a visit!
ymha16
ymha16 - Re: Review - Dakota - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-25 14:32:09

When I asked about cum once policy she replied "you can come twice if you cum quickly"! Bit of a passion killer so I decided to give this one a miss...
ramrod
ramrod - Re: Review - Dakota - Plattekloof Cape Town
Re: Review - Dakota - Plattekloof Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-04 21:42:27

City: Cape Town

Area: Plattekloof

Sometimes adverts are true - when this lady says "classy", it is indeed so. She has a friendly, warm personality and the atmosphere is totally relaxed. Well, that is until you take in the vision in front of you and you notice this beautiful figure, then certain parts turn into steel. She has an exquisite body with just the right amount of curves - not too thin or too rounded. (I prefer figures on the thin side.) Those perky boobs are natural and the best looking I had handled in ages.
The surroundings are well planned and she goes out of her way to make things romantic and sexy. Hygiene and cleanliness are high on her list of priorities. Dining at the Y was pleasantly fresh with a fantastic dish on offer.
Parking is in the street which also affects privacy to a certain extent, but this is a quiet neighbourhood, so this does not worry me too much.
Would I like to see her again? Absolutely! Please just do not block out her diary so much that I cannot get in again. In I definitely need to be again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ramrod
ramrod - Re: Review - Dakota - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-09 18:36:44

There is no doubt, she is very nice, but extremely difficult to get hold of. She does not answer her 'phone; this is after trying a number of times at different times of the day. She also does not respond to SMSs. This is frustrating. Getting back to customers is one of the basic things of doing good business. Still hoping the situation will improve.
ramrod
ramrod - Re: Review - Dakota - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-14 18:54:58

I managed a return visit to Dakota. It turns out that she was away for a number of days on family business. This was the reason for not being able to get hold of her.
My second visit was as much fun as the first one. I will definitely see her again in future. Hope she wants to see me again!
jayman123
jayman123 - Re: Review - Dakota - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-06 10:39:38

Hi Dakota I called earlier this morning, just to touch base will call u around 11.30 if that's ok????
MrHoliday
MrHoliday - Re: Review - Dakota - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-06 11:53:41

She looks very appetising...A must see for sure.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Dakota - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Dakota - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-28 11:52:34

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Port Elizabeth

My recent travels took me to PE where I visited Dakota. She has been on my bucket list for a while but I could never get hold of her in Cape Town or PE. I finally did this time and what an experience it was. This lady is a beauty. I sat there in awe looking at her and her amazing body. She certainly looks better in real life (and her pictures are hot), so you can imagine how hot she is. She also has a great personality and a warm persona. I spent an amazing hour with her, which just flew past. I can't wait to see her again, and hoping she visits Gauteng soon.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

tiggerbaby8
tiggerbaby8 - Re: Review - Dakota - Plattekloof Cape Town
Re: Review - Dakota - Plattekloof Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-29 20:38:27

City: Cape Town

Area: Plattekloof

Had Dakota over to my hotel earlier tonight. As This was our first meeting I was very anxious on what to expect. What a nice surprise. Out climb this gorgeous girl, down to earth with a heart of gold. Guys this is the sexiest girl on this site by far. The BEST body you could wish for with an attitude of a professional. Guys you'll have to treat her with respect, otherwise the nails will be out! But trust me when I say that she will treat you like an absolute King when you treat her with the needed respect! Dakota, stay the chirpy and shy angel that you are. Thank you for all the compliments, and chats. Hope to look into those beautiful Brown eyes soon. Guys if you are up for a serious good time with a no nonsense girl, you would not be disappointed!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.