nick69j
nick69j - Coming to Africa
Coming to Africa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-08 18:54:27

Hi Guys,

I am coming to Johannesburg in a week and have heard rave reviews and read alot on your forums!! Very impressive. I will be staying at the Marble Arch complex and wanted to get some recommendations on two venues I have found. GHQ which I understand is pretty close to where I am staying and Heaven on Earth. Will be in town for 4 days and am looking forward to tasting the fruits of africa.
Any help much appreciated.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Coming to Africa
Re: Coming to Africa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1613
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-09 12:43:57

Its Melrose Arch buddy. Yeah GHQ is around the corner. There are other places nearby as well. HOE is good 60 minutes + drive away and thhey have top class girls.

good luck
nick69j
nick69j - Re: Coming to Africa
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-09 14:49:39

thanks. I definitely plan on getting out to HOE as the reviews justify it, do you have any recommendations for girls at GHQ ? And also HOE as I will only have an hour or so there, so should i book ahead of time or try my luck in the line up ?
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Coming to Africa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1135
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-09 18:20:32

Yes, best is to book, especially when you want someone specific.
Have fun!
nick69j
nick69j - Re: Coming to Africa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-21 06:18:56

Hi WG & Punters,

It's been just over a year since my last visit to Africa, and once again will be in JHB for a week. Would love some recommendations on MG & WG.

Thanks in advance.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.