Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: Recording a session
Re: Recording a session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1330
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-01 10:06:16

Ja ezi.... dis spreekwoordelik. No i for one dont think any lady in her right mind would wanna do that..... we all got something to loose. And if things dont work out I dont see how that dvd or recording is going to help that lady in the future.
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Recording a session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 899
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-01 11:48:45

Hi I would let u record me...

I don't think much of it. As long as I get to record u to

Kisses
Chass
Blaq Rose
Blaq Rose - Re: Recording a session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-01 11:59:12

@chasidy, there must be a reason why you don't show your face in your pictures. Hopefully you are aware of the consequences of recording a sex session. Good luck...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Recording a session
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-01 12:22:47

Like that Meg was proven wrong. I will be in contact Chas!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-01 13:26:41
Edited: 2016-05-01 13:28:33

No Meg was NOT proven wrong bud...if anyone was proven wrong its you, how do you equate a majority of people feeling uncomfortable with this issue, her being one of them, with being wrong.

The subject is debatable and everyone is allowed their opinion irrespective of whether or not we can agree or not, just because most people dont agree with you does not make them wrong.

Im glad that you found someone who will go along with your wishes and thats what this forum is for but still....most of us wouldnt touch that wish with a 100' barge pole.

Would love to hear some feedback say 3 months from now.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-01 13:51:06
Edited: 2016-05-01 13:51:35

Usually when you ask a request a fantasy as such and someone responds are you crazy it tends to leave a bitter taste in your mouth. It can be debated that our entire industry is insane as such as well. Meg said and I quote "No i for one dont think any lady in her right mind would wanna do that.....". The next post a very popular girl and a stunning one at that replied she is willing to.
We all have our fantasies kinks and pleasures. I do value everyone's inputs into this.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-01 15:46:32

ja but why u wana take someone's word who's just re-surfaced as a WG after going underground for a long time?
Who knows why she was away... probably fighting court battles for these kinda things ... I mean think Arch ... u don't wana have an archenemy cos of this video
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Recording a session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 900
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-01 20:25:57

Looking fwd to meeting u hun...

PS: let's not argue we all on here to tease please satisfy ....

I don't mind being recored at all nothing wrong with living my fantasy and having fun.

To the sweetheart yes lots and lots of court battles...lmao...

I'm back for one reason coz I love cock I have always been honest about why I left and the reason I'm back is that I couldn't stay with only him, I craved for what I done good. ..

I took a break from my relationship and who knows might continue when I've played enough again...

It might be 2 weeks or 3 months who knows.

To all my naughty pussy lovers old and new let's have fun...a gang bang or three.

A live show here and there
2 cock's maybe 3.

1 naughty s☆☆t
Be let me be your fu•• doll for an hour or 5.

Kisses
Chass

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-01 21:34:57

That is the spirit Chas! Ps when is the first live show.. :)
Meg
Meg - Re: Recording a session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1331
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-01 23:03:56

Great Chas, im glad you could help him out.
Like I said, some people has more to loose the others.
It are what it are nhe!
So no, I wouldnt do that and was asked to make a b movie, no money is enough to do that thank you. My kids grow up and emagine them watching a movie and me(mom) is giving the gent a BJ f#### nee dankie.
Thanks yankee, glad someone understands where my head is heading......

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.