Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Recording a session
Recording a session
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 13:03:35

Has anyone done it here for private use?
Any WG's out there willing to provide this service?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Recording a session
Re: Recording a session
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 18:14:13

Eish, this is a tricky one... really tricky.

What I have learned about this is that this will only ever happen with a girl who trusts you absolutely. So if this is someting you want to play around with then you are going to need to develop a regular, this is going to take some time though and then you are going to have keep your word and keep it secure and for your own use... if comes out that you have shared or it shows up on the internet it could cause a lot of damage.
For both of you...

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT try and make a secret recording... if the lady catches you it could end very badly and you could find yourself on the naughty list and blocked from seeing lots of the ladies at a minimum. I have heard of broken laptops, camera's being thrown across the room and destroyed, drivers getting physical and pimps pulling guns so this is simply a risk to far.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 20:11:57

The intention might be "for private use only" when the recording is made, but what happens if the WG and client does for some reason do not get along any more will it then still be used "for private use only"
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 20:20:06

I do understand all points brought up. The intention is only private use regardless of the relationship with the wg. But alas this feels like a mine field of fuck ups that can happen on both ends and something I will leave at that.
Strangely in london this is a very common service at a fee provided.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 20:27:14

And thats just the beginnig lets not even start with the legal ramifications of posting such a video or it falling into the wrong hands. Theres all sorts of nasties encompassed by the various acts relating to public information and scrutiny within SA
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 21:19:27

This is a recipe for disaster. Once it's in the public (which is 99% more to likely to be), u'll eat, dream, sleep suicide.

Good luck !
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Recording a session
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 809
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-30 22:17:21

Agreed its asking for trouble. Rather if u into that kinda thing try sites like im live.com.
Meg
Meg - Re: Recording a session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1326
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-01 07:19:59

Are you nuts? Sorry im also just asking.....
Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - Re: Recording a session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-01 08:58:33

I had a request for this once. I told the guy to bring his ID and I'll draw up an agreement for him to sign and then we can go ahead and i also want a copy of the video. Never heard from him again.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Recording a session
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-01 09:42:32

@ Meg. Asking the bloke if he is nuts is uncalled for. This is a forum meant to encourage debate.

@ Archaic. I too have often thought about this and in 2012 managed to make a clip during a 3 day stay in Newcastle for just over 130 pounds at the time. Sadly the cons outweighed the pro's and I ended up deleting it before I even hit the airport to come back home. In my humble opinion, if your really into that sort of thing rather do it in a private capacity and not with a wg.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.