Navigation
Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1281
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-30 07:25:57

I dunno if any of you have ever experienced this sort of esoteric/ spiritual/ 'dunno how to describe it' experience.
I had a client I've been seeing weekly for years. I wasn't quite feeling up to the booking.
So I start with a back massage. I have no idea how long I was at it when he says: It feels like you're meditating, I can feel it in your hands.
I felt as if I had been in a semi-trance-like state. It was as if there was no separation of 'him' and 'me'. Sort of different level of consciousness. I dunno if any of you had ever experiences this. What followed was OUT OF THIS WORD. When he left I actually couldn't bring myself to do anything (it was as if everything around me was totally surreal). I didn't want to do another booking cos I wanted to cling to the euphoria or higher state of consciousness, if one could call it that. Talk about an AHA moment!
I have experienced something similar before but not quite on that level.

That's all I wanted to say. Don't even know why I posted this, I don't expect too many people to get it. It was just extremely different encounter to get my head around. I can't share this with my bestie....She TOTALLY won't get it. Any of you ever experience this?
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 808
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-30 09:27:24
Edited: 2016-04-30 09:29:31

Dear Nadia

I hear you and u did make me smile, for i understand your hesitancy to share on this forum.
Arty farty and esoteric experiences supposedly a "yawn" read and experience.

Not at all!!

Tantra massaging is all about energy sharing...a state of sensual trance what i call sensual meditation.
Most rewarding when one knows how to "travel" and allow it to happen. Not only for the giver but, for the receiver too.

It is in the mind, the touch, the look .

Most definitely a different sense of realisation to the one you have experienced but, yes, have been there.

Asia renowned for their meditative skills....to say i admire that ability to reach so deep into ones subconcious, pure awareness bigger than oneself and surpass the bodily and materialistic, is an understatement.

My environment demands of me to "connect" in that way if possible. Well That is how i see it and treat my massages.

I have been laughed down in all my threads where i talk about connectivity between two people.
I still stand by it ........and now, am  thinking about my next few bookings for this weekend and the euphoric state that shall be experienced through the penis and scrotum massages that have been booked.

The trick is to have the realisation to let go and enjoy the pleasure of touch and not concentrate on the act per se.

Xxx
B.

Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1094
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-30 09:44:46

<Darth Vader Voice:> "You are NOT alone!"
If during a good encounter we 'click' then during superb one's we 'intertwine', one can actually 'feel' the other, which makes zooming in, controlling or teasing soooo easy... awesome & surprising at the same time! These are the one's I chase, and luckily they're out there, not too rare.
I only 'found' this during my fourties, no idea why, and isn't necessarily all good as one starts comparing to an extent. Needless to say one becomes a bit more critical, not always fair probably.
The good news is Nadia, the next time with him it will not come automatic but easier - and, if the dude has more sensory antennae than a concrete block he'll be back soon too. Enjoy! ;-)
Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-30 16:08:11

Chmoks, it was much more then the 'click', this guy and I have always clicked. We did nothing different, than what we usually do....I reiterate... this took 'click' to a whole new level. This was much more than a physical 'click'. I've been seeing this guy for more than 10 years. The sex has always been good. We clicked from day 1. He was my first booking on my 1st day in Benoni.
Somehow if there was one person I actually thought would understand what I was talking about, its you, Bridgitte. When I wrote the post I DID think Bridgette would get it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 16:31:07

Bridgitte and Nadia....you guys will be seated next to each other at the Pta social ok.....😄
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 811
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-30 20:58:19

U so sweet yankee-poo
😝😝😝😝

Xxx
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.