Navigation
kameshang
kameshang - Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 807
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-30 22:10:45

I've seen and experienced differently. I know a few milfs whose sex drive is so high it makes me think is it an individual state of mind,hormones or just something unexplainable. These are women who have sometimes have 2 or three kids. We are after all animals and or lust urge is so built in we cannot stop the unevitable. Thats just my opinion everyones entitled to their own threw observations and experiences.
Meg
Meg - Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-01 07:36:25

Well the older I get the more I want to experiment, sometimes getting myself into very uncomfortable positions lmao....
Its like I cant get enough, and going out of my comfort zone to do what I need to get a ultimate kick (high).
Now after all these years I enjoy sex more then I ever did when I was younger..... I think its because I made peace with who I am...and what my body can do for me.
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-01 15:24:12

I have been punting for 18 years since age 30. In beginning I only booked younger ladies, but I then had a booking with a mature lady as it was one of my fantasies and never looked back. I mostly book mature ladies as they are much more relaxed, know what they want and easy to talked to. Also if I want a relaxed evening out for dinner, few drinks and pleasure thereafter, the mature ladies are much more adaptable and easy to enjoy the evening with and not looking at the clock the whole time. I am now in my mature years and still rather book mature women.
Devine
Devine - Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 186
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-02 08:51:50

The awesome wonder of magical orgasms doesn't always happen as I wish it to be..
A good strong tease and finally brings out the emotional breakthrough of satisfaction.

I believe most of the time its perversity because it drive's us crazy and lust for more and more...

Have a lovely horngry day!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.