Navigation
Devine
Devine - Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-29 22:21:56

Some different theories about this... One is that the vaginal lining gets thinner as we age, because of changing hormone levels, making penetration more pleasurable as the G-spot becomes more accessible. Another theory is that women spend their adolescence and young adulthood learning to suppress and be ashamed of their sexuality, and it takes us decades (on average) to properly and proudly embrace ourselves as sexual beings.

As a milf....... I do believe, that men have a bigger and stronger sex drive than women.
Do you agree?
smokie1962
smokie1962 - Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-29 22:36:46

I think that as women grow older, their sextet drive grows as well.
You are correct about women in general tend to be conservative in their sexual needs in their early years but this I put down to firstly their up bringing and because of today's society where if a woman flirts or shows her sexual maturity, men tend to take it the wrong way and the woman is labeled a slut
smokie1962
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 212
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-29 22:36:54

I think that as women grow older, their sextet drive grows as well.
You are correct about women in general tend to be conservative in their sexual needs in their early years but this I put down to firstly their up bringing and because of today's society where if a woman flirts or shows her sexual maturity, men tend to take it the wrong way and the woman is labeled a slut
Devine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-29 22:56:42

@smokie1962, I agree.

Even though I always had the need for organic sex, I could never flirt or seduced a man, because of my upbringing.

But men are soft targets for being sexually exited and won't be a slut in flirting with a women.
smokie1962
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-29 23:11:24

It is nature for a male to want to spread his seed, no matter which animal it is, from a man, lion, or any other, the male will always want to "cover" a female, the difference for humans is that we are a little more advanced than the average animal and this becomes lust. I would struggle to find any one human male that is 100% faithful to the woman in his life. If it is not physically touching another woman, he is using his eyes and imagination in stripping the woman of her dignity and cloths
Devine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 184
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-29 23:39:44

Wonderfully said....wow!!
Zerocool09
Zerocool09 - Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 606
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-29 23:40:53

I think mature ladies know more what they want... Its a big turn on

And like you said, you can flirt without being a slut
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 08:29:28

Think that with age does come experience, which does help, but apart from experience a mature lady is at ease as to whom she is, and with her body and all its flaws. This do help her to relax more and with that comes more enjoyment. She also know what she wants and not scared to go after it by showing or telling her partner what to do.
Devine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-30 15:53:04

So very true.

Sometimes I laugh and wonder if men think, we trying to direct or park them.. Lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is a milf satisfaction in comparison to other's?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 16:23:19

(Spoken in a Richard Attenborough voice) ...Its to do with evolution and the preservation of the species, in the animal kingdom a young female coming into heat will choose the most dominant male with which to mate in order to ensure the best gene pool for her offspring and the best chance for the species to survive.

During her fertile years she will usually be pregnant and thus does not desire/require the seed of any other roaming male.

The human species is a bit different in that as a female matures and moves out of her fertile period her ability to procreate diminishes and she thus can be far less selective of a potential mate thereby enjoying what life has to offer without the instinctive responsibility of continuing the species.....this exert sponsored by the National Geographic channel 😈

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.