Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Overnight rates
Re: Overnight rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1095
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-30 10:11:18

On 2016-04-30 05:54:40 inlonger said:
Deamonza as u mature and understand this lifestyle you will realise they just here for our pleasure they will milk (pun) you and pretend to be your friend becareful boy

3seconds, your Grandpa here.

Your father (2seconds) grew up a reasonably wise man but it would seem you, judging by your above, missed something along the way to maturity... no wonder you resort to trolling, inherently unhappy people need an outlet too hmm?
CFza
CFza - Re: Overnight rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-30 10:56:59

I'm in Kempton Park tomorrow. At a hotel for an early flight out on Monday.

Talk to me about all night rates. :)
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Overnight rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 559
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-30 11:14:08
Edited: 2016-04-30 11:15:40

On 2016-04-29 16:45:59 inlonger said:
U a lil bit old in the tooth to shout the odds darling let the youngsters take over. Its like a football club the old dudes think they have all the say but the youngsters make all the money

On 2016-04-30 06:31:39 inlonger said:
Finally a smart sexy girl

You do realize the sexy Miss Arhwen and gorgeous Meg are older then me? Lets not forget Arizona, Belle and many other well respected, sexy women that surpass them in age that have thriving businesses because of their age and accumalated knowledge in what they do! I have very rarely seen a bad review about a mature woman. These ladies inspire me everyday and if they are anything to go by, I look forward to each birthday!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Overnight rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 11:21:11

Miss VF this troll (inlonger) do not deserve the time you spend on responding to his pathetic little remarks about your age. Your reviews speaks for itself, and there are lots of punters that will be to happy to have the opportunity to spend time in your company.
enjoy your weekend
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Overnight rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 561
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-30 12:01:18

On 2016-04-30 11:21:11 yewrev said:
Miss VF this troll (inlonger) do not deserve the time you spend on responding to his pathetic little remarks about your age. Your reviews speaks for itself, and there are lots of punters that will be to happy to have the opportunity to spend time in your company.
enjoy your weekend

Indeed! I have no issue with my age at all and the fact that he ostracised me for my age, then complimented Arhwen makes his insults devoid of any sincerity and wreaks of trying to pit us up against each other in some way!

It's not his first attempt at trying desperately to get my attention either, but really, he does nothing more then direct more attention my way! Not that I need it, but trolls like him whine about their targets being attention seekers etc and all they are doing is enforcing the very thing they claim to hate! Thats why I find him so amusing! In fact, he can carry on! Thank you so much!

Arz used to say "Speak well of me or ill of me, but for fucks sakes, speak of me!

Eddie used to say "Theres no such thing as bad attention or publicity as long as you're being seen!"

It took me ages to understand and grasp these concepts, but im getting it more and more each day!

Mae West: It is better to be looked over than overlooked.

To err is human - but it feels divine.

When women go wrong, men go right after them.

A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up.

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Gotta love it!
inlonger
inlonger - Re: Overnight rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-30 13:37:01

Thank the good lord stupidity isn't a crime or you ms v would be in jail xxx along with all ur lil worshippers maybe you could become a sect leader u already have many idiot worshippers.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 14:37:47

On 2016-04-30 13:37:01 inlonger said:
Thank the good lord stupidity isn't a crime or you ms v would be in jail xxx along with all ur lil worshippers maybe you could become a sect leader u already have many idiot worshippers.

Having read the thread, and seen how you have been taken to school by Veronica, I would say the comments aren't so much from 'worshippers' but more from people who think you are just a complete doos.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 15:23:21
Edited: 2016-04-30 15:24:00

Nah @Trist you beat me too it 😆 I was going to jump in too and for starters go with the tried and trusted 'small box'....ill have to come up with something more original now for the whiny puppy dog yapping at the big dogs.

Just now someones gonna nip him properly and he will run off whimpering....but ja leave it to the small boys to give the advise on here....its been a while since I had a really good laugh 😄
inlonger
inlonger - Re: Overnight rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-30 15:27:42

The jails would be overcrowded lol watch the idiots respond lol. Can't wait to see the idiots respond
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 16:01:03

The idiots have already responded, doos,.....time for you to whip up a snappier retort than that sad effort.
Try again without the training wheels this time around....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.