Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Overnight rates
Re: Overnight rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 16:55:14

I take it from your last attempt at a post,that you eagerly await the idiots response, perhaps mention it a third time??

You really are embarrassing yourself now, Yankee is ripping you a new one
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-30 17:50:55

On 2016-04-30 05:54:40 inlonger said:
Deamonza as u mature and understand this lifestyle you will realise they just here for our pleasure they will milk (pun) you and pretend to be your friend becareful boy

Have you ever considered the following, if you talk to the ladies in your bookings like you do about them here then why would they ever treat you with respect and affection, why would they ever go the extra mile for you ?
What it sounds like is that you consider them nothing more then a receptacle for your bell-end. Save yourself some money dude and maybe buy a fleshlight in that case.

Here's what I understand about this lifestyle, we are dealing with real life human beings, with feelings... so if you treat them with respect, with basic common decency as a minimum what you will receive in return is much better service from them.
You cannot expect great service from a person you treat badly, it's not brain surgery.

Yes, there are some ladies here who will try and take you for a ride... there are certainly more then enough of those in the civilian world as well so to tar all the ladies here with the same brush is simply short sighted.

As for maturity, almost all my top 20 nights have been with a "mature" lady... they are simply more at ease with themselves, they know what they are doing and how to make you feel like a million bucks. With a lot of the younger ladies they are still in the process of learning these things. So while you may see some like V as over the hill, I see her as a world of possibility and endless fun and games...

At the end of it, if you think of ladies such Joy, Belle, V, Meg, etc as mature and therefore beneath your attention, then that's fine.. give them a miss... all the more fun for those of us who actually enjoy the ladies for more then a simple fuck...

new_rubber
new_rubber - Re: Overnight rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-30 18:31:16

I paid 1500 for the full week away and had the time of my life!!! shop around & you'll find gems out there (don't bother with the girls advertising their wares on this or other sites)
Meg
Meg - Re: Overnight rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1333
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-02 08:41:44

@inlonger( did you highjack your dads computer?) Just want to say..... its still your choice who you take for a booking. But dont underestimate hard working gentleman (or ladies) perhaps you landed on some oldmoney(the money your grand dad worked for or you dad) You know what then boet you didnt work for it! Glad I wont see gentleman under 28..... I LOVE OLDER GENTLEMAN! They treat us with respect.... and the thing about our age(ons ou vrouens) we give it all because we dont know if its our last lol.
I rather spend my night with someone who has a propper conversation then talk alot of s###! V se jou ae my girl.... hys net nog n trol. ;-)
inlonger
inlonger - Re: Overnight rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-02 12:07:58

Another woman with too few brain cells. Instead of making a fool of yourself with ur tongue rather use it constructively xx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-02 12:34:49

@inlonger, I see with every post you are making more 'friends'.......... NOT!!
Meg
Meg - Re: Overnight rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1338
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-02 12:50:33

I wouldnt touch you with a borrowed tongue inlonger thank you.

WTF is going on the forum today? Is this weekend to long and everyone broke? Speel niemand meer nie, niu prt almal nonsens en gee mekaar moelikheid.
Some need to take a chill pill ek sweer.
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Overnight rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-02 14:49:35

@Inlonger. If I was in a room with you, Hitler and Stalin and somebody gave me a gun with only 2 bullets, I would shoot you twice! ! Get a life!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-02 17:53:36
Edited: 2016-05-02 17:58:46

😂....but shes not using her tongue to get her point across is she....shes using her fingers....which brain did you engage @inlonger ??? 😮...mmm....maybe you should have been 'in longer' at school doos.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.