CK1
CK1 - Overnight rates
Overnight rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-28 15:46:46

Hi all

Is there any girls that does overnights? How much do you charge? Do you have a venue or go to a hotel?

Thanks
CK
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Overnight rates
Re: Overnight rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-28 16:56:44

Overnights are a tricky thing... it's a lot of time to spend with someone who could be a complete dumb-ar$e and land up just winding you up.

The best advice I can give is go for a 2 hour or so booking with the girl of your choice first, see if you click, see if you can relax around them, it's much better to do that first then for them to arrive and find out you simply don't fit.

Once you are clear on the lady in question, simply ask her, tell her exactly what you are expecting (all night marathon, relaxed sensual evening) and then she'll let you know her rates. Every lady is completely different in this, some expect a marathon and as such charge a higher rate as they are guessing they won't be able to work the next day due to said marathon...
Clarity is your friend in this...

The next advice, hotel, hotel, hotel... simply book for 2 and they won't give you any hassle about having a lady visit. The reason I say hotel is that if you are at their place you are not really in control of your environment and this can be problematic. A decent hotel is almost always clean, almost always has decent food and wifi and towels, security and such... things not always guaranteed at the ladies place of business. Once you know a lady, know her standards then by all means use their place if that makes you happy but for the beginning I think a hotel is always best.

Other then that, go forth and conquer !
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-28 20:24:11

that's right, overnights are better off with someone you're familiar with.

A WG, after you pay that R3000 or 4000 her attitude will start to stink and she'll think of plans to dich u. Worse will happen at her venue, rather take her somewhere she'll need a cab/taxi to leave.

They are all crooks when it comes to all-night. It's them who benefit, not u!

Either way during the night you'll probably sleep a few hours ... that's money down the drain. (a 3 hr book is essential )

A WG is to be fucked like the world ends the folllowing day, cos you're not planning to see her again uhh... there's no time to sleep in those circumstances.

But you're welcome to take a plunge and let us know ... :) good luck !!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Overnight rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-28 20:48:58

On 2016-04-28 20:24:11 SpeneKop said:

that's right, overnights are better off with someone you're familiar with.

A WG, after you pay that R3000 or 4000 her attitude will start to stink and she'll think of plans to dich u. Worse will happen at her venue, rather take her somewhere she'll need a cab/taxi to leave.

They are all crooks when it comes to all-night. It's them who benefit, not u!

Either way during the night you'll probably sleep a few hours ... that's money down the drain. (a 3 hr book is essential )

A WG is to be fucked like the world ends the folllowing day, cos you're not planning to see her again uhh... there's no time to sleep in those circumstances.

But you're welcome to take a plunge and let us know ... :) good luck !!

Each to their own! If that is your usual overnight experience, then I feel sorry for you. What you state is a possibility, but do not paint all of us with the same brush. I've had so much fun on my overnights 90% of the time. If it didn't work out, I have refunded clients most of the fee and left.

An overnight isnt strictly for fucking. It's an experience with chatting, sometimes dinner and drinks or a night out. If its just a fuck you want for as long as your cock holds out, book 2 hrs with am option to extend if you're supercock!

Fucking the whole night away is wishful thinking for any man. Every time a man tried that with me, it turned out badly due to his own stupidity, nothing more! The only time that happened was when there was electrifying chemistry betweem myself and the client where he had nothing to do the next day and there were rounds between sleep, eating and watching movies.
Meg
Meg - Re: Overnight rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1313
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-28 21:47:07

Seems like spenekop had a shit booking? Glad to see he hasnt got any respect for the working girls..... weet wie om te vermy baie dankie.
Ava @ Red Rubbies
Ava @ Red Rubbies - Re: Overnight rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-28 21:54:18

Agree with the first meet and connect part....had amazing all nighters with loads of other stuff rather than just.....mmmmh..TLC...spoiling in numerous ways...look love it!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-28 23:37:31

CK 1 :

The price on overnight bookings have dropped to around R 1,500-00, which I predicted some time ago.

So negotiate and you will find ladies that will do it.

Winter is upon us. Times are getting tougher. It is becoming a buyers market.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-29 07:39:57

Pieter, R1500 all-nighter? U got to let me know who that is plz.... i can only do all nights on frydayz... hit me up
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Overnight rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1236
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-29 08:22:29

On 2016-04-28 23:37:31 pieterd002 said:
CK 1 :

The price on overnight bookings have dropped to around R 1,500-00, which I predicted some time ago.

So negotiate and you will find ladies that will do it.

Winter is upon us. Times are getting tougher. It is becoming a buyers market.

Cheers

Pieterd002, boss Im yet to see the buyers market you mention. Some wgs actually increased their fees and others are so damn busy its difficult to get a booking.

Dunno which worthwile gals do overnight for only R1500. Cheapest is about R2000 - R2500. Normal overnight is still from R3000 to R5500.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-29 08:28:16

Hey dikKop you really must get your attitude in alignment first you say "They are all crooks when it comes to all-night" and then " i can only do all nights on frydayz... hit me up"

Eddie maybe you need to organize a badge for "Special Kind Of Stupid"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.