[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: East London
Re: East London
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-01-03 13:51:39

On 2018-01-03 13:45:11 Veronica Franco said:
Sorry guys, but fair is fair

Esa says:

Our paying advertisers do not appreciate it when non-paying advertisers from other sites are mentioned.

Maybe inbox or email each other.

Thanks Veronica. We will take that under consideration... would hate to take business away from the 0 girls advertising under East London 9 days out of 10.

On a side note... when I see girls from other sites, I recommend ESA for the very same reason... so that other punters on here can promote them via reviews and comments.

But we'll keep it to PM... or maybe just whatsapp so we don't have to waste time logging on first.

Take care.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4371
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-01-03 13:56:06

Lol, Allen, girls and punters have been banned for that. I do understand your dilemma, but as I said, fair is fair. Unless esa make a special concession for the dry dorpies...
elpunter
elpunter - Re: East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-03 15:45:18

So unesasary is all I can say.
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-09 22:44:22

Hey there go visit sam, guy's she is realy great from what I can remember. In town for 2 to 3 weeks....

Hope I dont get in trouble for this as she does advertise on esa from time to time.

Elpunter out
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-01-12 09:01:52

Thanks @elpunter

Glad SOMEBODY is sharing information. ;)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-01-15 10:17:42

Unfortunately I missed Sam, I see she's gone. :( I noticed a 'new' girl in town, by the name of Chantal. Looked tasty enough... so I made a booking almost 2 hours in advance. Went to visit her ON TIME and had to awkwardly squeeze past the previous punter leaving the single parking at her venue, and then before I could reverse in ANOTHER punter arrives and takes the parking. I call her 4 times... voicemail. DOUBLE BOOKING and a MEAT FACTORY. Wow, my first punting effort in the Eastern Cape and this is what I get... Needless to say, I left.

Sigh.
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-15 12:48:07

That's the Girl in Gonubie?

Thanks for the warning mate, was looking to plan a visit but after what you said about double bookings guys falling over each other basically.

The question of hygiene comes to mind here. Can't be all that good.

Thanks but no thanks

Dont worry I also missed Sam she just disappeared, must be fullmomty who ran her out of town.

Sorry Bud just had to.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-01-15 14:07:22

El punter, I didn't even get a chance to see her, she was gone soon quickly, it's my birthday next month and I want to make it special, please guys, any Leeds will be appreciated
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-15 23:41:45
Edited: 2018-01-15 23:42:48

I think you should have a huge party and invite us all so we can sit and drewl over the pta and cpt girls we will never have.

Okay jokes aside. I hope you(We of course find that girl)

I and the rest of us feel your pain.

Here is hoping for a chance before we get shittttt out for giving info to each other.

Doing my punting dance(close my eyes and in disguise) for sum Pta ladies (Allen & Willy join in) to come and visit us for fullmomty birthday bash cumming up....
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-01-16 08:27:11

What the hell... if all else fails...

*does the punting dance with @elpunter

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.