[deleted] - Review - Tanya - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Review - Tanya - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-04-05 16:44:34

Name: Tanya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Strubensvalley

Full Profile: [View Tanya's Full Profile]

Stopped in earlier this afternoon.I do not often review but seeing they are new I thought I would.The venue is still being completed but was clean and comfortable.Safe parking off street and not visible from the street.Spoke to Tanya and booked a lovely lady called Katelyn.Massage was relaxing and sensual was great.Met Tanya on way out. Stunning person as well.I recommend.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tanya
Tanya - Re: Review - Tanya - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tanya - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 62
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-05 18:13:19

Thank u soo much for visiting us x hope to see u soon and thank u for the review xx😙
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Tanya - Clearwater Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tanya - Clearwater Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5526
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-22 09:38:38

Name: Tanya

Area: Clearwater

Full Profile: [View Tanya's Full Profile]

Goeie donner !!!

"When your legs dont work like they used to before..."

Fresh towels, shower gel, warm room, hot body, firm hands, lotsa fun and playing, recover, warm damp towel wipe down. Im trying to keep this review as odd as possible so i can be sure not to have to wait for days for another booking.

Tanya certainly knows her stuff, but just to be sure im going back to double check on that 😈

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tanya
Tanya - Re: Review - Tanya - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-22 10:18:24

When your legs don't work like they used to before😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂epic .. It was indeed a great session thank u Mr Q.hope to see u soon x
relaxed
relaxed - Re: Review - Tanya @ Buterfly Studios - Clearwater Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tanya @ Buterfly Studios - Clearwater Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-29 13:59:38

Name: Tanya @ Buterfly Studios

Full Profile: [View Tanya @ Buterfly Studios's Full Profile]

So after reading about this new venue since they opened. Thought I would give Tanya a shot.

1st things first. She is at least 10 times hotter than the pics. Her breasts are perfect smooth soft, her skin feels like it's coated with butter. A body I could stare at for hours (naked body).

This beautiful lady really knows how to give a sensual massage takes her time and makes sure you get what you came for.

Loves to chat, she told me her plans for her business and I'm really looking forward to it.

Tanya that thing you do at the end, really is a cherry on top of a perfect massage, both physical and sensual.

Will be back soon. Looking forward to hearing about your specials.

Thanks again.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Buterfly Studios
Buterfly Studios - Re: Review - Tanya - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-29 20:27:51

@ relaxed

O my blush😀😀😀😀thank u so much for this lovely review. At lEast my hair and make up was done by the time u got here..and not like it was with Mr Q😃😃😃

I really enjoyed your amazing energy and your gentle touch..It is always a pleasure to spend time with clients like you.

And the little treat at the end I love to do because every man deserves a little tender love and care..

Thank u so much and hope to see you soon xx

All my love
TANYA😚😚😚😚😚
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Review - Tanya - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 572
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-30 18:23:57

I visited Butterfly Studios for a double with Cleo and Gizelle.

In making my arrangements, I'd been speaking to Tanya, telephonically, for about three weeks prior to this. What is immediately noticeable about Tanya, is her incredibly friendly and outgoing personality. That alone probably accounts for a significant part of the marketing strength of the studio.

Upon arrival, I was met by Rene, who waited for me to get out of my car, before greeting me and leading me to the room arranged for my treatment, where I was joined by Cleo and Gizelle. I've already reviewed them.

After my treatment, I met Tanya, who is even prettier in person than in her photos. Anyway, we chatted merrily as if we were old friends.

Regarding the venue, it's neat and well kept and the room in which I was, was immaculate. Furthermore, all the therapists are friendly and the ambiance is rather homely. I like it.

Keep it up Tanya and please pass on my thanks and well wishes to the other girls.
Tanya @ Buterfly Studios
Tanya @ Buterfly Studios - Re: Review - Tanya - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 362
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-30 18:50:13

Reviews and comment like this brings tears to my eyes and again reminds me of how blessed I am to be in a position to help lady's like me make a future for the self.

Mr Bond thank u from the bottom of my heart. It is my aim and my mission to let every single customer that walks through this door felt what you felt. The sky is the limit and the stars is my dream,

I am thankful for my work colleagues and that is how I see them yes they are like family xxx

See you soon mwah 😘
Jono39
Jono39 - Re: Review - Tanya @ Buterfly Studios - Clearwater Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tanya @ Buterfly Studios - Clearwater Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-03 14:59:32

Name: Tanya @ Buterfly Studios

Full Profile: [View Tanya @ Buterfly Studios's Full Profile]

so I went to see Tanya earlier today, Tanya thanks for accommodating me on such short notice. You are an angel
So besides all the great reviews about Tanya, which I fully agree with. I also believe that she looks WAY better in person.
I was very shy and Tanya got me to relax. She is such an amazing LADY to speak to.
T, as as mentioned to you, you have a great personality, you deserve all the respect, you independence and confidence is such an amazing trait and no doubt a damn turn on. I could probably speak to you for days. Oh we can do that over a bottle of wine if you up for it, and let's finish the mirror

Ok then the other stuff, massage was amazing, sensual was amazing, that smile and how she stares into your eyes, like you hypnotized me. The body rub is soooooo lekker.
Will I return......without a doubt, I believe there is more to explore and experience within the boundaries.

I know you will make a great success of butterfly studios. I'm just happy that some of us can be a part of your journey to success.

Can't wait for the next visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tanya @ Buterfly Studios
Tanya @ Buterfly Studios - Re: Review - Tanya - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 376
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-03 18:55:49

@Jono39.

Do u promise to help with the mirror lol xx you are fantastic and as I told u ..u have a lovely energy about you xxx out of all the clients I saw today I know exactly who you are. ..Thank you for a lovely chat and all the compliments x hope to see you soon again xx all my love xxx o and the next pics will be aw sum x that I promise you xx 😚😚😚😚😚

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.