Navigation
baldy
baldy - Gold Card Club
Gold Card Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-31 12:35:53

Does anyone know their new phone number? The advertised one on here no longer exists.
Are they still operating?
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Gold Card Club
Re: Gold Card Club
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 789
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-31 20:45:24

They should be bro. Do u have their office number and mobile number?. Damn reminds me of pixie my luck seems she left the industry before we could do round 2.
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Gold Card Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-19 15:29:12
Edited: 2016-08-19 15:59:35

I see the venue has a few ladies advertising at the moment . Anyone whose been to venue care to give a run down of the place, facilities, secure parking. Also details of the fees. Thanks.
kameshang
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 932
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 09:32:25

Place is average,clean,neat,selection of ladies not bad. Foods not too bad. Theirs a back entrance with more secure parking and privacy. Foods not bad and rooms clean,jacuzzi facility last time I went they had only one jacuzzi and few rooms. Also have a strip pole and some times shows especially Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays.Also have two pool tables.
kameshang
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 933
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 09:32:55

Place is average,clean,neat,selection of ladies not bad. Foods not too bad. Theirs a back entrance with more secure parking and privacy. Foods not bad and rooms clean,jacuzzi facility last time I went they had only one jacuzzi and few rooms. Also have a strip pole and some times shows especially Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays.Also have two pool tables.
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Gold Card Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 09:42:22

Phoned and hour booking in 850. Have driven past this place and honestly doesn't look too good from the outside. So a bit sceptical about the rates. Seems high for location.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.