Navigation
Audrey
Audrey - Re: Review - Audrey - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Re: Review - Audrey - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-21 14:15:19

Hi my love,pls am nt de person u r taking me for .so pls n pls .I was there with my friends there in cope town.so maybe u called some of them but nt me my name Audrey ,nt Gabriella n Kayla so pls stop that.there have de same body us me n dey own I work more done then.n if it happen u came to me,u were going to enjoy yourself. So my love is nt me. Just come to me n u will see what am talking abt or call.
Duke69
Duke69 - Re: Review - Audrey - East Rand/Croydon Johannesburg
Re: Review - Audrey - East Rand/Croydon Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-29 11:42:14

Name: Audrey

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Croydon

Full Profile: [View Audrey's Full Profile]

Been wanting to see this gem for a while, left gym the other day & decided to check and she was available. Telephone manner is great, arrived at the venue to find her dressed in a sexy outfit and let me tell you she is absolutely stunning - slim and tight in all the right places with gorgeous brown skin.She is clean, keen, responsive and sweet - true GFE experience. She knows how to make those delicious noises that only a woman can make and she says the most wonderful things e.g. gently holding my member and in the most seductive voice she uttered " can I blow you baby?" Oooooh, what a honey!
Thanks Babes, I'll be seeing you again!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Audrey - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-09-02 04:12:06

Greetings to all
I cannot understand Kaas or his negative review of this beautiful lady,since I just had such a great time with her recently and I will be posting a proper review shortly.But for now I must compliment her - she is a true gem and she is a wonderful human being.Besides her being so sexy,she offers great service and she has an amazing and friendly personality.I highly recommend her and those who are interested can PM me or see my upcoming review of this stunning lady for more details.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Audrey - La Lucia Durban
Re: Review - Audrey - La Lucia Durban
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-09-02 04:35:31

Name: Audrey

City: Durban

Area: La Lucia

Full Profile: [View Audrey's Full Profile]

Greetings
This lady is amazing.I had a wonderful time with her.Her heart is warm and her body is even hotter.She aims to please you.She takes time to dress up in lingerie and sexy heels.She's an incredible kisser and will wow you from start to finish.Her service is top notch- true GFE with all the trimmings.BJ was toe curling and it felt like she was wetter than a waterfall when I penetrated her.Judging from the way she responded during our lovemaking,I know we both enjoyed our time together and I will definitely be back to see her again.I highly recommend this beautiful, friendly and service orientated lady.5 star! She'll make some man a very lucky husband someday if she marries him.
P.s. she even served me Fanta and chocolates afterwards.
Thank you dear ;)
From your "handsome" guy

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
mufferkzn
mufferkzn - Re: Review - Audrey - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-09 09:32:50

Im sooo wanting to visit, but i hear the venue in La Lucia is not good? They take pics of your car and number plate etc? Is this correct? Its just some feedback..?
Or Audrey have you moved, or can confirm discretion and privacy? ...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.