Cayla Britt
Cayla Britt - 3 Cities
3 Cities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 140
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-14 10:17:28

Hello ESA!!

Totally luvin the Durban vibes. Was a good move to stop in and say hello. I plan to leave this week though and head towards the Western Cape. The travel plan is flexible, aiming to be in Cape Town within 3-6 days. Now is a good time to arrange ameet should I be passing your way, and be apart of journey with me.

I reserve 2 slots daily for fun with you. My companionship is charged for, and starts at R1200; up to 75mins (not neg & fixed).

I hand select venues which are discreet, upmarket and private. Our comfort is highly prioritized and taken care of. I therefore need to be confidant in you, and the quality thereof arriving at my door.

You can trust that I try to understand each individual need; And aim to enjoy every session; you should leave feeling brand new, an experience which wont be forgotten. In saying that not every strange has chemistry or attraction. When this happens we smile, wink and blow a kiss and kindly move on.

That is why you must call for personal details it's very important to me and don't accept appointments by text.

Please disclose your race as I am not multi-racial. It's very embarrassing in the past where individuals have blagged their way through the door, we both walk away disappointed. Total waste of time and advise you not to try.

It's been a pleasure and I'm savoring each and every day, squeezing as much goodness out of it as I possibly can ...

Cayla Britt
Cayla Britt - Re: 3 Cities - Durban
Re: 3 Cities - Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-19 22:26:00

Industry related articles by me: For the love of it: www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php Past posts: Which one is you: www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php CWL - Call with restrictions www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php Article: 3 Things I learned from a working girl www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Cayla Britt Advertiser
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 3 Cities
Re: 3 Cities
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-21 05:29:38

Hey there Miss Britt - how are your CT plans coming along?
Cayla Britt
Cayla Britt - Re: 3 Cities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-23 07:47:13

On 2016-03-21 05:29:38 jaykay96 said:
Hey there Miss Britt - how are your CT plans coming along?

Hello :) Ill be in Cape Town on 29th of March ...for approximately 4 weeks!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 3 Cities
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-23 09:02:34

Superb news that. Happy travels!!
Cayla Britt
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-31 11:28:42

Thanks Jaykay, I've arrived safely in Capetown xx
kameshang
kameshang - Re: 3 Cities
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 792
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-02 05:38:13

Enjoy cape town Cayla and hope cape town punters enjoy u as much as we do 😊. Have fun and be safe.
Cayla Britt
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-05 21:28:57

Thanks my angel bum! You too hugs and kisses Xx
Cayla Britt
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-13 13:28:31
Edited: 2016-04-13 13:34:12

Hey guys,

Il be moving onward to continue my SA tour. New Pictures will be up on the weekend, and I'll be available in Pretoria East for the rest of April till middle of May. Pls note price increase: starting at R1200 for the first 75 mins. My standard stays the same: I'm an independent worker, don't work in houses or with other ladies. My venues are hand picked and cost nothing less than R700/day. My average stays the same I save 2 slots for meet ups, 1 in the morning and another in the afternoon, allowing breathing space between each. If you want an evening appointment this can also be arranged. My phone is on 08:00 to 20:00 so pls call within these hours.

Then a massive thanks all the handsome, precious, erotic, playful mates I've had the pleasure to meet. U guys are great, and I hope to see you again when I come around your way.

Finally, let me explain who my target market is and what I am not!

It appears that those men who have been punting for a while are looking for a dirty, horny, kinky experience, they don't understand sensuality or intamacy. This is fine as there are ladies who love that too. I am not this girl, I don't look like it, act like it or want to be it. If you don't kiss, pls don't call me, as it's the gateway to passion and very important to me. I am therefore catering for the gents on the other side of the spectrum, they maybe missing some affection, tlc, attention and want to be pampered. This is my department and find its usually entry level or beginners in the industry or upmarket businessman.

And that's my painted picture. Pls call for info especially personals, or you wont get a very positive response from me. Over and out ... Happy punting keep the beds warm xCx
Cayla Britt
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 147
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-18 10:59:23

Industry related articles by me:
3 Cities: client.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
For the love of it: www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Which one is you: www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
CWL - Call with restrictions www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Article: 3 Things I learned from a working girl www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.