Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-11 03:26:32

Name: Sasha

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Sasha's Full Profile]

OK so all I can say is this woman gives an amazing massage. She does offer bj & f/h but leme tell yal something!! Sasha has angel hands she told me she does professional massage & I didn't really take her serious until she put her beautiful & soft but hard hands on me! Wat she does is she starts with a gentle foot rub, slowly working her way up to the thighs, then she starts wit yr lower back she gently rubs her fingers tips up & down yr back tellin me exactly where each knot in my back was, I was so surprised! Anyways she proceed to ask me if I had any back problems so I answered no. She worked out the two knots dat iv had 4 so long I can't even remember! After that she sat froggy style over my lower back leaning her weight on me. She then gave 3 hard nudges & my whole back clicked & it sounded like the dominoes effect. I was so relieved wen I went home that night iv never ever in my life enjoyed my sleep like I did that night. Thank you Sasha! Jy is my engel!!! Overall the f/h & bj was average but the woman is seriously a professional wit her hands!!! Trust me!!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Sasha - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Sasha - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-30 09:38:26

When I called for address I was told to get to the mall and call again. Then I got a sms with the street name and I had to give a description of my car for the guard at the boom to let me through.
Called again to get the house number. Then had to park outside a guesthouse,get out of the car and miscall for her to open the gate. Way
too many instructions for a
mere punt!

Was met at the door not by a 32yr old as the ad suggests, but by 45+ year old wearing tons of make-up.

I decided that half hour was all I'm willing to go for. The room was cold with no
heater. Got undressed and
was dissapointed with her body, especially the tummy area. ESA photographers really are miracle workers.
Started off with a massage which I have to admit was really good despite her not using a proper massage oil. Her hands were obviously cold as there was no heating on the room.

Blow was covered and deed
was ok. I was offered a shower afterwards although
the towel did not seem to be
clean one.

Not worthy of a return visit I'm afraid.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
waldodog
waldodog - Re: Review - Sasha - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Sasha - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-27 12:55:51

Directions good, telephone manner made you sound awesome, the massage was good but for the rest, sorry Wendy / Sasha, the deed was very average, no shower offered and you just seemed to rush me through it , even though I paid for an hour, you had me out in 25 mins, but I did not complain as I was happy to leave.....and looked like whoever would be next would be using the same bed spread,,, sorry sweetie but this Georgie porgie just cant recomend a re visit.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.