Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2211
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-17 17:54:21

Thank you dear
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 19:50:56

Name: Miss Barbie Doll

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Full Profile: [View Miss Barbie Doll's Full Profile]

Met the this Superstar this evening. Let's just say if this was a boxing match, this would have been a knockout in round 3 of 12.
I tried to last but she was too good for me.I got too excited just thinking of filling all her holes that I didn't last as long as I wanted to.Rematch is on the cards..I want to finish this game..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2267
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 20:57:17

Thank you sir mmmmmmm you are very naughty and me like it.thanks for filling up all my holes,was really nice to have you at my office.

I can't wait for another game babe,you owe me
Giftedperson
Giftedperson - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-02 18:45:29

A real gem...The industry's real true professional. Not only is she conversational
.she is also playful and not a clock watcher. Must see
..take it from me

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2783
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-02 19:39:29

Lol was really nice to have you at my office,damn naughty you.I can't wait to see you next week my lips are sealed.#rough sex
Joepaper
Joepaper - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-12 16:45:29
Edited: 2017-06-15 08:12:11

I have always desired miss barbie doll,it was sataday night i was so horny my 12inch penis was hard like a rock ,i couldnt bear it anymore, call miss barbie doll ,her voice was like a risin hurricane kikikiki this doll wanted to blow me away ,i was promised heaven, straight to her location, on the door there she is, i glanced i smiled like a wolf seein a lamb ready for slaughter hahaa guys miss barbie doll she is more than beutifull billion dollar babe , her body was out of this world,her breast mmmm there wr pointin at me not hangin down like thr wana fall, her ass oh my my was like two planets, i just felt my 12inch penis gettin thicker nd thicker it was now like a pole lol guys me nd my penis we communicate this was a yes, kikikiki we chit chat thats wen it all started we kissed and carresed our hands wr all over each others bodies and it felt nice we wr doin slowly not rushing and i didnt wana stop i was grabin that ass it was firm nd tender she unzipped my trouser removed my 12inch penis without wastin time she removed my trouser together with my boxer and grabed my 12inch penis whit her two hands kikikiki guys its huge no lady can hold it with one hand hahaaa, she played with it rubbin it i pre ejaculated she couldnt suck nor deepthroat coz it was huge for her mouth to swallow ,i inserted my two fingers in her drenchin wet pussy, i finger fucked her she responded shakin her ass followin wat i was doin to her smooth and silky flesh i was gentle and good at it after she commanded me to fuck her hard condoms on she was on position like a dressed chicken her legs up she roughly pulled my penis penetratin it to her pussy she winced in pain aaah yes baby yhooo thats the kind of dick i hv ben cravin for, i rode her like a bicycle up down koi koi koi koi i felt eruption wanted to take place inside her pussy then i felt her cervical orgasm buildin up also do you know about cervical orgasm? Yea i think thats anothin day thing she squirted waa waa waa like a river flowin water kikikikiki then changed banged her from behind seein that ass i fucked it i was doin like this koi koi then slap that ass taaa koi koi koi then taaaa guys i enjoyed the session was out of this world,words cannot fully explain this or express wat i felt more, anywr i couldnt stand that ass anymore shoot em up tsaaa tsaaa tsaaa i ejaculated i collasped, there was a grave silence i was did a silent prayer of thanks giving,after a while joe joe wake up we chatted random stuff then left satisfied, wen i got home i updated my status , blown away lol

[ This review is deemed malicious and not credible. User banned - ESA Forum Admin]

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2894
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-13 09:03:47

Stop writing your shit in our profiles,you are putting our fucken lives in danger.You are giving guys bad ideas with their 12inch,for your info for the past 3 weeks I haven't been working on weekends.

And haven't squirted for months

please everyone see this Joepaper review as a bullshit,I haven't never seen this person in my life.
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2897
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-13 12:20:21

Thank you ESA team
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-14 18:15:22
Edited: 2017-06-14 18:15:51

This kikiki thing, though.....

Barbie, people are funny animals. What does this dude have to gain from this? If anything, it was aimed to be a positive review.
Too bad it sounds like someone's fantasy, 12-inch and all....

JP, come on man, call Barbie and do this for real, then you will know really what hit you!
George M
George M - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-15 18:17:36

Heard Joepaper is real. One lady cried tears telling me how big Joepaper is stacked. From the explanation I got sounds like he is telling the truth

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.