Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10680
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 16:20:41

On 2021-04-30 10:40:21 Greyfox said:
Give two's 2 dudes a lot of Bells. Well done gents, respect.

True hey they deserve a gold medal:))
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10681
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 16:23:06

On 2021-04-30 12:43:06 playbyday said:
I dont know if you can call that a squirt or a high pressure waterfall....shooting 3 meters into the air

And on the other hand i couldn't scream since my mouth was fully:))and shooting on someone's body hahaha,no one saw it coming:)
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1223
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 15:58:01

Wow girl ! Love the new pics very sexy and funky . Wow wow !!!
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10894
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 16:42:17
Edited: 2021-05-19 16:42:47

On 2021-05-19 15:58:01 Rossia said:
Wow girl ! Love the new pics very sexy and funky . Wow wow !!!

Thank you my friend and thanks for putting pressure on me to take new pictures, pushy woman hahahaha love you lots
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Equestria Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Equestria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1162
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-09 12:31:55

Name: Miss Barbie Doll

City: Pretoria

Area: Equestria

Full Profile: [View Miss Barbie Doll's Full Profile]

I posted the same review to Ziske as it was a threesome together

So Ziske had a visitor this week, the indomitable Ms. Barbie Doll, and I thought I couldn’t let such a good opportunity go to waste so I booked for a threesome this past Tuesday and I was not disappointed at all

Ziske met me at the car wearing a stunning little dress and high heels and looked gorgeous as usual, she greeted me with a hug, a kiss and a smile, she led me inside to the bedroom where Ms. Barbie Doll was waiting in stockings and black lingerie, the room as always was warm and inviting, a drink waiting for me and light music playing.

After a little shyness (yes shyness with Ms Barbie Doll) probably because Ziske and I know each other already and she was meeting well me for the first time, we got down to some stripping (Ziske had on a simple white bra and panties which looked great) and touching and teasing, two more different ladies you couldn’t find, different heights, shapes, boobs, one shaved one unshaved, but two ladies who know what they are doing and enjoy what they are doing not only to me but to each other.

Both Ziske and Ms. Barbie put my oral skills to the test (as I had been promising on the forum for while that I would match Ms. Barbie) and I am pleased to say that I passed the test with flying colours I also think I shocked her again when she realized I may not be a young man but I have plenty of vigour and can do more than just one round. Not to be left out Ziske got to test her oral skills on both of us as we did her, so much licking!!!!

The time flew by in a whirl of tongues, kisses on lips (both sets) nipples, bums, boobs the lot. We certainly heated the room up, so much so we had to turn the heater off as we were all overheating a bit. I was at a loss at times with what to kiss or lick first it was heaven.

After a cool down period we sat down to a wonderful lunch, another thing I surprised Ms. Barbie with and some good food, good wine and good laughs, very soon it was time for me to leave but not before another hug and kiss for both wonderful ladies and a hope and promise that this can maybe one day happen again

They both treated me like a king and I like to think I treated them like Queens, I make no secret of the fact I think Ziske is in my top 5 and now I have to add another name to that list, Ms. Barbie Doll

Jake XXX

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-10 08:57:00

Thank you and Ziske for making my day,lol i must admit.i was really nervous first time to meet you and first time threesome with Ziske hehehehe,thank you for spoiling me and showing your oral skills:))

Thank you to Aunty for allowing us to use her home:))

Lunch was super awasome,you really are a Gentleman of note:))
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 451
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-15 14:20:35

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

I spent a wonderful morning in bed with my Barbie. What a great start to the day, the breakfast of champions (I do love worshipping her pussy) ;)

Thanks Babe xx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11398
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-16 10:37:56

Thank you for such an amazing morning glory pussy worship,wow that was one of the longest worship ever.damn you licked me dry,lol i slept almost the whole day:))

My clit is happy and waiting for another worship soon:))stay safe kisses
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Barbie Doll - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-06 22:29:32

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Now lads this lady never fails to impress. Pretty much up for anything horny.

Treat her like a lady and you will get more than you wished for...

Miss Barbie your friendliness and kindness are very endearing, but those titles oh those titties, and your blowjob skills are top shelf.

Highly recommended.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11930
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 09:44:42
Edited: 2021-10-07 09:46:14

Thank you so much my partner in crime its always nice spending time with you:))Thank you for satisfying my horny cunt,see you soon..I hope we get to do my shemale fantasy soon.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.