Navigation
Sage
Sage - Re: scam!!!
Re: scam!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-19 15:13:16

@kameshang if that privilege was mine,I would be writing reviews all day long - I do so love to write.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: scam!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-19 16:43:36

On 2016-02-19 12:38:13 hornyfucker said:

I know she is on this site but not sure witch is her profile but I do know her profile on other sites...

what is the best course of action?

With a situation like this, the only thing you can do is review her as soon as possible... if you are struggling to find her ESA profile then PM some of the older hands to help in that, but with sketchy drug use comes a massive risk to both punters and girls alike and as such a review or warning must be posted....

Some things cannot be simply excused as an off day, etc, etc... dangerous hard drug use is for me one of those fixed lines in the sand.

Otherwise what is the point really of being here in Purpleland...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: scam!!!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-19 18:00:09

I wonder if paying advertisers mind a mention of a non-paying advertiser from another site if it is to tell us to stay away from her.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: scam!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-19 19:25:00

ESA is to polite to say it, you used a different site and booked an overnight without reading a review of the girl. You got what you paid for.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.