Navigation
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Sucking Toes
Sucking Toes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 05:31:09

I know there are alot of foot fetish topics on this site but this is a little different. I have a foot fetish that I am quite embarressed to admit in the real world. So i normally book a WG hoping she has nice toes that i can suck. But all the working girls I visit don't allow me to suck their toes either its ticklish or they dont like it. Ladies some of us are not on this site because we cannot get women we are hear to experience what is considered taboo in the real world but acceptable in the purple world. Please if there is any WG out there with sexy feet that dont mind them being sucked please get back to me. I am tired of spending money and not getting what i wanted initially.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Sucking Toes
Re: Sucking Toes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3480
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 06:22:11

I rarely encounter this problem, with this exception:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

And yet her profile is full of foot pics....
Robyn
Robyn - Re: Sucking Toes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 87
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-17 09:21:58

@JumpoffJoey. Kindly have a look at my profile, as I do offer foot fetish as well as full house treatments. Robyn / Cresta. ... xxx
Natalie
Natalie - Re: Sucking Toes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 288
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-17 13:12:43

@JumpoffJoey, I love my toes been sucked. Always have. Such a turn on.
Buzz me soonest

Naughty and kinky Nats
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Sucking Toes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1448
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 21:59:35

I love sucking Talitas toes. They are amazing
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sucking Toes
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 23:57:00

Is this an acquired taste? I love feet. I love feet in heels that have just been pedicured. I always fantasize about sexy feet in stockings. But every time I suck them I just get grossed out and want to vomit. I've had a mg give me a footjob. I really enjoyed that. So I don't know if I am a closeted foot enthusiast.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Sucking Toes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3482
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-18 06:43:42

On 2016-02-17 23:57:00 Sperman said:
But every time I suck them I just get grossed out and want to vomit. I've had a mg give me a footjob.

Why? It's a psychological reflex - nothing to do with her foot hygiene.
From my personal experience 99% of white Caucasian women have beautiful CLEAN feet.

I suck a beautiful girl's feet at least once a week. One of the massage places or clubs. I just pay a little extra.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sucking Toes
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-18 07:33:17

It looks your paths are different to mine mr ben layden. There were only a few wgs or mgs with soft, well look after feet i came across. Any recomendation for not so lucky toes suckers?
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Sucking Toes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-18 07:49:23

Guess if a lady cant keep good care of her feet, says something about the rest of her :-)
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Sucking Toes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 488
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-18 08:01:42

On 2016-02-18 06:43:42 Ben Layden said:
On 2016-02-17 23:57:00 Sperman said: But every time I suck them I just get grossed out and want to vomit. I've had a mg give me a footjob.

Why?
From my personal experience 99% of white Caucasian women have beautiful CLEAN feet.

I think 99% is pushing it big time boss. Or did you mean 99% of white chicks that YOU visit have clean feet?

@Sperman I prefer a gorgeous lady with soft beuatiful feet and perfect toes.

If a woman is gorgeous but with ugly feet I ignore the feet and concentrate on the punani.
But if a ugly chick has pretty feet I wont stay for punani or foot fetish.
I prefer the complete package when it comes to foot fetish indulging i.e. pretty face + pretty feet.

I dont get it how some guys have such foot fetish addiction to the extent they will suck an unattractive gal's toes. Some guys addiction to feet even takes them to suck guy in drag's toes. That would definitely make me vomit!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.