Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: "Holy" men...
Re: "Holy" men...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3474
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-11 19:01:23

On 2016-02-11 09:51:47 muffman69 said:
Without singling out a people or nation in particular, horrific things are done against girls and women in places like Pakistan, often in the guise of "honour".
AND WE PLAY CRICKET WITH THEM?

Yes they must be scourged.
.... just like the moulanas are scourged in this thread.

Arizona
Arizona - Re: "Holy" men...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-11 20:14:56

To answer the original question.

Remember that if you choose to play in this world you should absolve all rights to judge anyone who acts with humane compassion. Don't be hypocritical! We cross the lines of what society deems as acceptable every day. Do you want to be judged for your choices?

Every time, in any point in your life, in any sphere, if you dare to point a finger at anyone... there are always your own three fingers pointing back at you.

Be less judgemental. Be more accepting, grateful and humble!

Mwah

Arz
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "Holy" men...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-11 20:21:34
Edited: 2016-02-11 20:22:14

Food for thought. Thanks Arz.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-11 21:52:39

I'm curious why the ladies here use True Caller?
Slumguy
Slumguy - Re: "Holy" men...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-11 21:55:30

On 2016-02-11 12:37:42 Mujahid001 said:
On 2016-02-10 21:57:00 Slumguy said: Wow, I'm really shocked, maybe I'm just naive, working up courage to go for massages while moulanas are busy banging away lol

just make your intention brother and take the plunge and make that fh booking. Ill forward you daily wazifas boss.

lol you must be a tab member, sounds like you doing gush there
Arizona
Arizona - Re: "Holy" men...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 87
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-11 22:52:01

Ummmm black sparrow. Do you use true caller? How many punters have been raped or murdered?

Don't we all use the same technology available to us to live safer lives? Why would a wg be any different?

Arz
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-02-11 23:49:09

I personally feel that if a punter, be it a moulana, pastor, rabbi or pundit or even an average joe has to have his privacy kept intact. There is no way that you can say that the money he is paying you is from donations, ect. I recall a few years ago when the Mxit slut list was published alot of people were unnecessarily put through alot of trouble. It's not mine or yours, or anybody else's job to judge another person for his actions.

To each his own
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 00:08:12

On 2016-02-11 09:51:47 muffman69 said:
Without singling out a people or nation in particular, horrific things are done against girls and women in places like Pakistan, often in the guise of "honour".
AND WE PLAY CRICKET WITH THEM?

With regards to that bullshit system of honour killing, it is a tribal thing. People of a backward mentality find out that their daughter, niece, sister is dating/ seeing someone of a lower 'class'. They kill them because they feel that the family name has been disgraced. Islam is strictly against this barbaric practice. I'm not sure if I can discuss this here but Islamic ruling pertaining to marriage is to look for piety, aka someone who practices their faith. Half of the shit you see regarding honour killings is not done out of religious obligation, but fucked up tribalism and a really shitty superiority complexes. You see that even amongst indians here(surty, memon, kokni) albeit to a much lesser degree.

Just to clarify.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 06:00:36
Edited: 2016-02-12 06:03:13

Hi Arizona,

No, I do not use True Caller. To be honest, I don't even know how it works. Does it reveal all your details? Name and Surname?

Perhaps the question I should have asked is whether True Caller has helped the business of the WG's that use it.

Everyone (ladies in this industry included) has a right to use whatever avenues that are available for safety purposes.

I'm not trying to get into a debate about punters, WG's or rape and murder stats, it was just a question I asked out of curiosity because I'm ignorant about how True Caller works. I should have elaborated on my statement/question.

I personally have no issue with it as long as the information obtained from it is used in a responsible manner and without malice.
roshta
roshta - Re: "Holy" men...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 07:50:56

And Napoleon said " All religions have been made by men."

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.