Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 08:47:34

So, felt tired yesterday and decided to go for massage. Paged thru esa.com. "Madame Masseuse" looked like a good choice. Call her. R1500 per hour, no touching, topless only and hand job if my behaviour is good.... Visited a pub instead and had a beer.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 09:05:19

On 2016-02-12 08:47:34 hansxxx said:
So, felt tired yesterday and decided to go for massage. Paged thru esa.com. "Madame Masseuse" looked like a good choice. Call her. R1500 per hour, no touching, topless only and hand job if my behaviour is good.... Visited a pub instead and had a beer.

Why didnt you call her on her other profile, Stone. Thats her fullhouse profile. I would not pay that price especially for her tho. Been with her once when she was witg Kelly. 8 madibas for an hour then and got rushed out in 15 minutes. She must be pushing 55 by now.

For R1500 I get unrushed 3 hours with a gorgeous regular blonde.

Its every gal's perigative to charge what they wish. No matter where they work from, what their ethnicity/age/bodyshape is they have the right to choose whatever they want and punters can either accept or walk on by.

its every punter's perogative to choose his price points and what value he sees. You may pay R2000 for one gal but would not pay the same for another. Some you may think dont deserve R100 even they are so shit then you meet one who youd be willing to pay R2500 and think its a bragain so great she is.

Hans buddy you did right thing to walk away from losing R1500 for 10 minutes boss.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 09:36:54

Thanks Mujadid. Read Stones reviews. It looks that beer was really a better choice.
Zerocool09
Zerocool09 - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 596
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 19:33:59

Think rates are like the petrol price... Does the petrol drop from since brent rude is down from $100 to $30.... Nope
oldschool
oldschool - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-13 00:36:27

Mujahd001 pls pm me where to get a lovely blonde at those rates. in fact all slim sexy girls with decent service at this rates. thanks
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 435
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-13 09:20:42

On 2016-02-13 00:36:27 oldschool said:
Mujahd001 pls pm me where to get a lovely blonde at those rates. in fact all slim sexy girls with decent service at this rates. thanks

I dont understand your post? I only went to standard 3 on standard grade boss. Asseblief verduidelik?
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1434
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-13 23:25:03

I know who the lovely blond is. I been with her two a few months ago/
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1309
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-14 12:12:36

@orpheus @mujahid
Cmon guys share and play nice
Who is this lovely blonde you both gushing about
Matha
Matha - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-14 12:32:05

There are so many WG's out there (good looking and an excellent service) that do not advertise at all and they charge a fraction of what you see here.
Toni
Toni - Re: SA economy economy vs wg rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-15 21:49:22

Hey guys,

I'm very happy to report that I have lowered all my rates both for in and out calls. I have also added quickie and blow and go sessions to my service offering so if my new hourly rate is still going to stretch the Budget till it breaks, there at least are a few even more affordable ways we can get to play. So give me a call and let me fill you in on the finer details. I'm all for spreading the love and living life. It's money guys And I sure as hell can't take it with me. Hope to see you guys soon. Call/sms/whattsapp or pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Hope to spend time with you guys soon.

Lots of naughty love
Toni

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.