Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Valentine suggestions
Re: Valentine suggestions
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 428
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 12:11:28

On 2016-02-12 12:04:30 Desert Man said:
This posting started off as "Valentine suggestions". May I now request that the postings stay on this topic plse? Thanx

Thought you had it nailed down by now boss.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Valentine suggestions
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 12:21:01

"You missed it boss. Ash Wednesday was Wednesday"

Lent is until Easter my boet, 40 days! Ash Wednesday is the start!
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 430
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 15:23:35
Edited: 2016-02-12 15:23:57

I will punish myself for my sin for not knowing what Lent is mr daporra.

At least all the single muslim punters can this Sunday morning each eat a khajoor and legitimately tell everyone that they had a sweet date for Valentines!
Lundai
Lundai - Re: Valentine suggestions
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 13:32:33

Esa u are sadly mistaken. I am not Lovestud. The girl,Logan did steal from me. I did meet Lovestud at the Harem and saw him a few times at various venues. He seemed like a nice guy, and the venues and the girls treated him like a VIP. Could this slander of him be a case of sour grapes or maybe girls supporting their friends like Kickass and the rest because he got more attention. I think the girl in question, because she stole from me thought she will come up with a story and got it terribly wrong.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 13:41:04
Edited: 2016-02-16 14:23:26

Seems like it's going to be an interesting few hours on ESA...
www.youtube.com/watch
www.youtube.com/watch
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 14:46:19

If you claim its a case of mistaken identity mate then i suggest that you handle this matter on the topic ESA created specifically for this case. When was the last time you logged on and saw this comment btw ?. Im not suggesting anything bit its kind of late in the day to suddenly please innocence when this issue was raised some time back already ???......#just sayin
Lundai
Lundai - Re: Valentine suggestions
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 14:52:02

I only logged on now and saw this, also found it strange that this girl will come up with the story after she was accused of stealing and got a bad review. Furthermore if he did so called "rape her" and without a condom surely she will have done a rape kit and have DNA evidence.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Valentine suggestions
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1732
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 15:21:37
Edited: 2016-02-16 15:52:50

Lundai/Lovestud

You are truly a disgusting vile specimen of a human being. You feel no remorse, nothing. Surely you think you are very clever.

You are a serial rapist.

Enjoy making light of your deplorable actions, you are going to be meet with a finality way beyond your comprehension.

Users kindly note the lady in question did not steal anything, this users' review was fabricated to masks his disgusting deeds. He has logged on every single day, many times a day since the initial fictions review for Logan.

Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

See:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 466
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 15:38:35

Lundai pls call Lovestud and let him know he is going to get raped in the tjoekkie. Serial rapist. Many more girls accused you of the same. They know your face you choot!

Have to LOL at "case of sour grapes or maybe girls supporting their friends like Kickass and the rest because he got more attention."
Dickhead, on payday I get more attention than even Qcumber! (But only when he's not there at the same time like me at any venue)

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 22:39:16

Lol !!! Dude....sounds like the little head does all of your thinking for you. You are so arrogant and looking for info on whether or not the lady has indeed reported the incident. What people (and I use the term loosely on the likes of you)such as yourself dont realise is that the arrogance you display just makes you more of a target for that bitch called Karma than you think.......good luck bud and keep on looking over your shoulder. Sounds like with all the 'love'people are feeling towards you right now your necks gonna get very sore and your nights are gonna get very long......such a deserving fate for an oxygen thief and dismal excuse for a human being such as yourself....enjoy it my arrogant 'friend'

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.