Posted: 2016-02-12 16:44:24

@Chmoks: slow clap...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-22 14:15:05

Some feedback...
So I had a massage session last week in Garsfontein. Thank you Wickedness for recommending a MG (although I haven't had time to visit your other suggestion).
The second half of the session was really great, although it feels as if you leave unfinished by not being able to "fully get it all"... But then I guess, for me, that was the whole point of the visit.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-30 21:36:03

Some more feedback, 5 months later...

First of all, my punting time is during the day, unfortunately. My work is very analytical and depends on logical deductions. My choice of punt for the day usually happens before work, or the previous evening. I am at my peak "horniest" at evenings, which clarifies the choice to punt the next day. So, when I've made a booking, busy with work, the left side of the brain starts thinking of the pros and cons and what-ifs etc. Totally smothering sexy thoughts. Thats when the nerves start settling in. Watching the time, planning my vanishing act, etc.

Secondly, I did find making return visits were a whole lot better in terms of the turtle mentioned in the original post. Knowing more or less what to expect, and also knowing that I like the service and everything else of the lady in question. I guess this revelation is quite elementary for most guys.

Lastly, chemistry. When there is chemistry or you just click with her, time stands still and nature takes its course. When you hear, feel and see she is also enjoying it, and not just lie there waiting for you to cum, its makes a real difference. Having said that, a lady faking the experience also doesn't help.

The reason for the update is to maybe assist any fellow punters that has a similar experience.
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 432
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-30 21:44:22

;)

*FH=Fire in her Hole
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-31 08:49:30

@MrShyGuy - It has happened to me a few times too. I was very concerned thinking that there was something wrong physically, and did a lot of investigating.

Long story short, it turned out to be more Anxiety than anything else... I don't know what your professional life is like, but mine is stressful everyday. This compounds in us and can definitely affect our turtles.

Another thing I realized on my visits to certain venues is that a lot of alcohol intake beforehand does not help the situation. It worsens it. So I cut down.

Lastly, I started reading up on the internet and found that us men actually also have to excercise our penises basically on a daily basis. I found a few simple ones and started doing this daily and some others whenever I had an erection (yes you need to excercise Mr Happy when aroused too).

These excercises helped a lot and I don't want to brag but my last session I was fully aroused and lasted a full 35min going at a hectic pase.Thought my hart was going to give out first!

So I would say it is 70% mental and 30% physical...

Hope this helps.
Super A
Super A - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-31 08:59:39

Exercise regularly, eat well, rest...and most importantly - have fun! That will turn little turtle into a ninja turtle!kwabanga!
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-31 09:04:31

Apologies....only saw your Feb post now, that is why the reply is late...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-31 09:08:47
Edited: 2016-07-31 09:27:08

Thanks GreyKnight, it actually makes sense. Can you direct me via pm to some of these exercises?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.