Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-09 14:05:45

This is quite embarrassing but here goes...

Has it ever happened to you that as soon as you've confirmed a booking, your "turtle" backs up into his (metaphorical) shell?

It the takes the wg some time to convince him to come out and join the party. Once he's convinced, he's THERE.

This has happened to me 3 times now. Taking into regard I have only had 3 consulations. No return visits yet.

Outside of this timeslot (booking to action), there are no issues. Also, in the normal flow of things I have no issues, so it can't be anatomical. Anxiety?

At the moment I believe it is all in my mind.

The question now is how to resolve this issue?

I also get that wgs make smalltalk about normal life in order to ease the nerves, what did you do last weekend? How's work? What do you think about the coming Super Rugby... Etc. but that doesn't help getting the little guy out...

Lastly, I haven't had follow-up visits with the same wg yet, maybe when I know what to expect when going back it will resolve the issue by itself?

Are there any punters or wgs who can give some advice?
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-09 14:29:47

I agree it's all in your mind.
The turtle is 100% normal as long as it came out sometimes, even if once in ten times.
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1612
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-09 14:37:07

Agree it is a mind thing.
I personally never experienced this before, my Michaelangelo is always ready to perform.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-09 14:47:32

It's amazing how we (men) are able to psyche ourselves out in certain situations.

@MrShyGuy...maybe you should book a lady for a massage and a bit of a kiss and cuddle session first...nothing more and then go from there. It may take a few sessions with one WG to settle your nerves
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-09 15:27:22

Some of the girls can make me hard in secs. Some others can NOT wake my turtle up no matter how hard she tried. Mmmmm I indeed summarized my experience and I found my turtle only wanted to say hello to the girls who are with good hygiene and health. I always touch, smell and check the pussy before my turtle shows up. Sometimes it made the girls fell like I was horny. Lol
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-09 16:50:30

On 2016-02-09 14:47:32 Wickedness said:
It's amazing how we (men) are able to psyche ourselves out in certain situations.

@MrShyGuy...maybe you should book a lady for a massage and a bit of a kiss and cuddle session first...

That is for sure a plan! Thanks!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 11:04:48

Was planning a visit with Reyn this morning... Meeting ran over and about to step into the next.
Crap start to the weekend
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 13:34:23

Book yourself some time this evening bro
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 14:06:17

On 2016-02-12 13:34:23 Wickedness said:
Book yourself some time this evening bro

Trust me, if I could, I would.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Turtle-in-shell syndrome
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 596
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 15:06:11

Been reading here but can't fathom why turtles suddenly have become a popular pet? Each to his own I suppose but never had one, I prefer an anaconda...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.